- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1/4 cup peas
- 2 eggs
- 2 green onion stalks, diced
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos or soy sauce
- Add the cauliflower to a food processor and pulse until cauliflower is finely chopped, resembling rice. Alternatively, if you don't have a food processor - you can buy pre-chopped cauliflower rice.
- Heat 1 tbsp of the sesame oil in a large pan on medium/high heat. Once hot, add the onion and saute about 3-5 minutes until translucent. Add the garlic and cook another 30 seconds.
- Add in the carrot, celery, and peas. Saute for 3-5 minutes until veggies are tender and then add the cauliflower rice, cooking for another minute.
- Create a hollow hole in the middle of the pan. Add in remaining sesame oil then crack eggs into the hole and mix as they cook, to scramble. Once eggs are cooked, mix everything together.
- Add the green onion, ginger, and coconut aminos. Mix well and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Like this recipe? Let us know in the comments below!
Looking for more healthy recipes? Check out other delicious nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!