How to Make this Low-Carb Milk & Cookies Shake
This Low-Carb Milk & Cookies Shake tastes just like a classic diner milkshake, but it is vegan-friendly with only 9g of net carbs! It's even balanced with healthy fats from almond butter and plant-based proteins from 310 Shake to keep you satisfied for hours. The best part? This recipe is made with mainly shelf-stable ingredients, so you can blend it up within minutes!
- 1 scoop 310 Organic Cookies & Cream
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower rice
- 1/2 tsp butter extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup ice
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Calories: 325
- Carbs: 19g
- Net Carbs: 9g
- Fiber: 10g
- Fat: 18g
- Protein: 24g
What You Need to Make this Recipe
All you need to make this shake is 310 Organic Cookies & Cream, unsweetened almond milk, almond butter, frozen cauliflower rice, butter extract, vanilla extract, and ice. The butter extract is the secret ingredient to making this drink taste like an actual cookie, so I highly recommend grabbing it next time you're at the store!
310 Organic Cookies & Cream
The easiest way to create a dessert-like flavor is with a scoop of 310 Organic Cookies & Cream! I've been using it nonstop in shakes, coffee, and even oatmeal because it offers yummy flavor without any added sugars or artificial sweeteners. There's also 15g of plant-based proteins per serving to incorporate more nutrition to boost overall wellness while supporting your weight loss goals. Check out some other incredible qualities of this meal replacement shake below!
- Keto, vegan, and paleo-friendly
- Free of sugar, soy, dairy, gluten, nuts, and GMOs
- 5g of dietary fiber per serving
- Contains a blend of organic superfoods
Looking for more low-carb shake boosters to include? I got you covered...see below for a few of my favorite alternative ingredients!
- Cashew butter instead of almond butter
- Add cacao powder for chocolate version
- Almond extract instead of vanilla for almond cookie flavor
- Add plain Greek yogurt for extra protein and creaminess
How to Make this Shake
Ready to fuel your body with this delicious shake? Scroll up for the full recipe card!
What's your favorite shake recipe using 310 Organic Cookies & Cream? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!