How to Make this Mint Tea Punch
Love sweet teas but don't want all the added sugars? This Mint Tea Punch is here to keep you cool in the summer heat while supporting your wellness goals! It's made with fresh juice, 310 Tea, and 310 Lemonade for a yummy refreshing flavor while incorporating essential vitamins and minerals into your diet.
- 1 sachet 310 Jasmine Mint Tea
- 1 stick 310 Original Lemonade
- 8oz hot water
- 16oz cold water
- 1/2 navel orange, juiced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3-4 mint leaves
- Add 310 Jasmine Mint Tea sachet to 1 cup hot water. Let steep for 3-5 minutes. Remove tea sachet and allow to cool.
- Once tea is cool, combine in a pitcher with 16oz cold water, 310 Original Lemonade packet, ice, and orange juice, lemon juice, and mint. Mix well and add ice.
- Serve and enjoy!
What You Need to Make this Recipe
Let's quickly review the ingredients needed for this punch! I used 310 Jasmine Mint Tea, 310 Original Lemonade, water, fresh orange juice, fresh lemon juice, mint, and ice. The fresh fruit juice truly makes a difference in taste and is worth the extra effort, I promise!
310 Jasmine Mint Tea
310 Jasmine Mint Tea combines the irresistible flavors of mint with floral jasmine and is sure to please all tea lovers! It's formulated with antioxidant-packed herbs, including green tea, oolong, yerba mate, rooibos, and more to gently promote digestion while supporting your body's natural detoxification process. There are no harsh ingredients, and it is perfect for every day use!
310 Original Lemonade
One of the best ways to add sweetness and flavor to any drink is with 310 Lemonade! There are various flavors to choose from, but 310 Original Lemonade has the classic taste of lemonade with zero sugar and is just a fraction of the calories. It also has alkalizing minerals and green tea extract to balance your body!
Missing a few ingredients? Check out the following alternative options that you can try...
- 310 Peach Tea instead of Jasmine Mint
- Use sparkling water instead of plain water
- Add 310 Collagen for a boost of protein
- Lime juice instead of lemon
How to Make this Recipe
Excited to try this recipe? Scroll up for the recipe card!