How to Make these Orange Berry Popsicles
Popsicles are an essential summer treat, and you can make your own healthy version with these vegan-friendly Orange Berry Popsicles! This recipe is full of fruity flavor and made with whole ingredients and free of artificial flavors or added sugars. It's packed with vitamins from fruit and green tea extract from 310 Lemonade. Double up the recipe to have them readily available in the freezer!
- 1 stick 310 Blackberry Lemonade
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- 1 small navel orange
- 1 tbsp basil leaves
- 1 tsp honey
1) Combine ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and combined.
2) Pour mixture into popsicle molds.
3) Allow to freeze overnight and enjoy!
- Calories: 161
- Carbs: 28g
- Net Carbs: 21g
- Fiber: 7g
- Fat: 5g
- Protein: 3g
What You Need to Make this Recipe
You only need six ingredients to make this recipe: 310 Blackberry Lemonade, unsweetened almond milk, blackberries, a small orange, basil leaves, and honey.
310 Blackberry Lemonade
Add a yummy sweet and tart without any added sugars with 310 Blackberry Lemonade! It comes in single-serve packets that you can take wherever you go, and it's only 10 calories per serving. 310 Lemonade is even formulated with alkalizing minerals and green tea extract to balance your health and support your metabolism!
There are infinite ways to make these popsicles and below are some of my favorite variations!
- Your choice of 310 Lemonade
- Coconut water instead of almond milk
- Raspberries or strawberries instead of blackberries
- Mint instead of basil
- Agave or Stevia instead of honey
How to Make this Recipe
Ready to make these yummy popsicles? Scroll back up for the full recipe!