How to Make this Peach Punch Refresher
If you're searching for a refreshing beverage to replace sugary drinks, give this fruity and bubbly Peach Punch Refresher a try to satisfy your sweet tooth while hydrating your body! I used 310 Peach Tea and 310 Peach Punch Lemonade to achieve a juicy flavor, so it's completely free from sugar, artificial flavors, and additives to support your health and weight loss goals.
- 1 sachet 310 Peach Tea
- 1 packet 310 Peach Punch Lemonade
- 8oz hot water
- 8oz sparkling water
- Optional: fresh mint leaves
- Add 310 Peach Tea sachet to hot water and let steep for 3-5 minutes. Remove tea sachet and let cool.
- Once tea is cool, pour over ice. Add Peach Punch Lemonade, sparkling water, and mint leaves if desired.
What You'll Need to Make this Recipe
310 Peach Punch Lemonade
My favorite way to liven up plain water is with a packet of 310 Lemonade! These yummy and flavorful water enhancers are packed with flavor and even contain electrolyte minerals including calcium, magnesium, and potassium.
310 Lemonades come in a variety of different fun flavors, but I like mixing Peach Punch Lemonade with 310 Peach Tea for the ultimate fruity combination.
310 Peach Tea
Next, let's briefly go over the benefits of 310 Peach Tea! It has a real peach flavor and is delicious both hot or iced. Formulated with a blend of antioxidant-packed herbs (green tea, oolong, yerba mate, ginger, and more), this tea supports your body's natural detoxification processes in a gentle and safe way.
This recipe leaves so much room for creativity and there are truly infinite ways to customize it to your liking! Below are my top suggestions to help spark inspiration...
- Muddle fresh peaches and strain the juice for more fresh peach flavor
- Choose a flavored sparkling water
- Add fresh fruit/other herbs
- Add frozen peaches instead of ice
Make a bigger batch of this recipe with the following alterations!
- Brew 3-4 sachets of tea in 24-32oz of hot water to chill overnight in the fridge
- Use 3-4 Peach Punch Lemonade packets
- 24-32oz of sparkling water
Ready to make this recipe? See above for a step-by-step guide on how you can recreate this tasty drink yourself!
Looking for More Recipes?
Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!