How to Make this Raspberry Hibiscus Refresher
Skip out on the sugar-filled summer drinks and make your own refreshing beverage with this simple Raspberry Hibiscus Refresher recipe! It's full of juicy flavor from raspberries and even has antioxidant-packed herbs from 310 Tea to naturally support your digestion. There are zero artificial sweeteners and sugars for the ultimate tasty and healthy drink!
- 1 sachet 310 Hibiscus Tea
- 8oz hot water
- 8oz unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional: fruit slices or mint for garnish
- Add 310 Hibiscus Tea sachet to hot water and let steep for 3-5 minutes. Remove tea sachet and let cool.
- Once tea is cool, pour over ice. Add coconut milk, vanilla extract, and raspberries.
- Mix well and enjoy!
- Calories: 110
- Carbs: 14g
- Net Carbs: 9g
- Fiber: 5g
- Fat: 6g
- Protein: 3g
What You Need to Make this Recipe
You only need a few ingredients to create this drink! I used 310 Hibiscus, hot water, unsweetened coconut milk, frozen raspberries, vanilla extract, and ice. To garnish, feel free to add fruit slices or mint!
310 Hibiscus Tea
I love using 310 Hibiscus Tea to create a vibrant crimson color and burst of subtle sweetness! This tea has a sweet and tart flavor derived from the tropical hibiscus flower. It contains a blend of herbs including green tea, yerba mate, ginger, guarana, and more to support your body's digestion and natural detoxification process. It's also free from harsh "detox" ingredients, so that you can enjoy it daily as part of your healthy routine!
There are endless ways to customize this drink! Here are my favorite variations that you can try when you revisit this recipe...
- Coconut water or almond milk instead of coconut milk
- Mixed berries instead of raspberries
- Add sweetener of choice (honey, agave, Stevia, etc.)
- Try with Peach Tea instead
Want to make a larger batch of this recipe? See below for how you can make this drink for a bigger group!
- Brew 3-4 tea sachets in 24-32oz of hot water and let sit in the fridge overnight
- 24-32 oz. of unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of raspberries
How to Make this Recipe
Looking forward to creating this yummy drink? See the recipe card above for the full instructions!