How to Make this Salted Caramel Cookie Shake
Dive into an explosion of flavors and textures with this indulgent Salted Caramel Cookie Shake that's reminiscent of a delicious cookie! It has all the flavors of dessert, but is loaded with nutrition to fuel your mind and body. In fact, this vegan-friendly shake offers 20g of plant-based proteins and 12g of healthy fats from 310 Shake, cashew butter, and more for a satisfying snack or meal!
- 1 scoop 310 Organic Salted Caramel
- 1 cup unsweetened cashew milk
- 1 tbsp rolled oats
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 tbsp cashew butter
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup ice
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 290 calories
- 27g carbs
- 19g net carbs
- 8g fiber
- 12g fat
- 20g protein
What You Need to Make this Shake
As mentioned, this recipe is full of whole foods! I blended up 310 Organic Salted Caramel, unsweetened cashew milk, rolled oats, frozen banana, cashew butter, cacao nibs, vanilla extract, and ice.
310 Organic Salted Caramel
Although a variety of 310 Shakes would taste incredible in this recipe, I am a huge fan of the salty sweet flavor combination that 310 Organic Salted Caramel offers.
This unique meal replacement shake is sweetened solely with Stevia, so it's great for those of you following keto or low-carb guidelines. It's also dairy, gluten, soy, nut, & GMO free to suit a variety of different lifestyles while providing 15g of plant-based proteins per serving! That's not all, take a look at why 310 Shakes are such a pantry essential...
- 5g of dietary fiber per serving
- Use in coffee, oatmeal, energy balls, healthy baked goods, and more
- Contains a blend of organic superfoods including ginger, turmeric, beet, and more
There are infinite ways to make this recipe, but below are some of my favorite alternative ingredients!
- Low-carb version: frozen cauliflower rice instead of banana
- Coconut or almond milk instead of cashew
- Almond butter instead of cashew
- Add sea salt and/or a date for more salted caramel flavor
- Dark chocolate chips instead of cacao nibs
- Cacao powder for chocolate cookie flavor
How to Make this Shake
Let's get to blending! Simply combine all the ingredients into a blender and blend for 40 to 50 seconds until completely smooth.
In This Recipe
310 Caramel Sundae Shake
Indulge in an insanely delicious, complete superfood meal, providing well-balanced nutrition and targeted ingredients for total immune, digestive, and full-body health. View Shake »