How to Make this Tropical Tea Refresher
Stay cool in the heat with this Tropical Tea Refresher for an ultra-hydrating and tasty drink that's actually good for you! It has alkalizing minerals from 310 Lemonade and antioxidant herbs from 310 Tea to support your health goals and aid in digestion. This fruity drink is the perfect alternative for sugary lemonades, sports drinks, and more, so let's get started!
- 1 sachet 310 Peach Tea
- 8oz hot water
- 1 packet 310 Pineapple Mango Lemonade
- 16oz filtered water, cold
- Optional: fresh fruit or lemon slices
- Add 310 Peach Tea sachet to 8oz hot water. Let steep for 3-5 minutes. Remove tea sachets and let water cool.
- Once tea is cool, combine in a pitcher with 16oz cold water, 310 Pineapple Mango Lemonade packet, ice, and fruit slices if desired. Mix well.
- Serve and enjoy!
What You Need to Make this Recipe
310 Peach Tea
If you love iced teas, 310 Peach Tea is a must for your pantry! This antioxidant-packed tea has a blend of green tea, oolong, yerba mate, pomegranate, and more to gently support digestion and your body's natural detoxification system. It has a natural, sweet, peach flavor that is delicious both iced or hot!
310 Pineapple Mango Lemonade
To add a touch of sweetness to this drink without artificial sugar, flavors, and additives, I like using 310 Pineapple Mango Lemonade! With this yummy lemonade, you can instantly turn plain water into a thirst-quenching beverage that satisfies your sweet tooth. It even has green tea extract for metabolic support!
Want to make this recipe with a slight twist? Take a look at these alternative ingredients that would also pair well with this drink!
- Add fresh herbs
- Use coconut water instead of regular filtered water
- Add MCT oil for a keto beverage
How to Make this Recipe
Looking forward to trying this recipe? Scroll up for the recipe card!