How to Make this Watermelon Berry Slushee
If you regularly follow my recipes, you know that I’ve been a HUGE fan of slushee recipes this summer. Healthy slushee drinks are not only fun and totally refreshing, but you can also add so many different fruits to change up the flavors – and the consistency and sweet taste makes you feel like you’re having a dessert-like treat.
Not only that, but this new Watermelon Berry Slushee features 310 Watermelon Lemonade and supports your weight loss efforts.
This drink is full of juicy, yummy goodness, and the frozen fruit really gives it a thick and slushee consistency that’s tangy, sweet, and super-satisfying.
Read on to learn how to make this icy drink that’s bursting with flavor…
- 1 stick 310 Watermelon Lemonade
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 cup frozen watermelon
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 cups of ice
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Calories: 115
- Carbs: 31g
- Net Carbs: 26g
- Fiber: 5g
- Fat: 1g
- Protein: 3g
What You Need to Make this Slushee
This exciting slushee packs in tons of flavor for only 115 calories per serving. Let’s take a look at the ingredients I used to make it! I used NEW 310 Watermelon Lemonade, coconut water, frozen watermelon, frozen mixed berries, freshly-squeezed lime juice and ice.
This slushee is the perfect replacement for unhealthy drinks packed with sugar – especially typical slushees!
310 Watermelon Lemonade
Do you crave sweet drinks during the day? Or get bored with just plain water? I know I do, which is why I’m thrilled that 310 offers incredible, totally delicious and refreshing lemonade drinks. It has ingredients to support your health and weight loss goals. They taste awesome, help to boost energy and support cravings control.
The new 310 Watermelon Lemonade is a burst of juicy, fruity flavor in every sip. It has a satisfying sweetness from plant-based sweeteners only, and is just 5 calories per serving.
The mix of succulent watermelon mixed with the juicy berries in this recipe is the perfect thing to satisfy your sweet tooth in a healthy way! Plus, each lemonade can help support faster metabolism and calorie-burning with green tea extract, along with good digestion and gut health with apple cider vinegar.
Each packet of 310 Watermelon Lemonade…
- Has only 5 calories per serving & less than 1g of carbs
- Is sweetened naturally, with nothing artificial
- Contains alkalizing electrolyte minerals
- Helps crush your sweet tooth without sugar
Want to switch up this recipe a bit? You can alter it in various ways and it will still taste completely mouthwatering! Here are some variations that I recommend you try, or feel free to create your own!
- Replace 310 Watermelon Lemonade with another juicy lemonade flavor
- Use a different type of frozen fruit like strawberries, mango, or pineapple
- Add in your favorite fresh herbs (parsley, basil, cilantro, etc.)
- Replace coconut water with coconut milk for a creamier drink
How to Make this Recipe
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!