How to Make This Chocolate Horchata Chia Pudding
Craving dessert? If you’re anything like me, I always have to have some sort of dessert after dinner, so I aim to keep it healthy. This recipe is one you can use as a guilt-free, nutrient-packed treat that also supports good digestion and weight loss.
Chocolate Chia Pudding:
- 1 cup cashews
- 3 cups cashew milk (or your milk of choice)
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 dates
- 1⁄2 cup powdered monk fruit or sugar-free sweetener
- 1⁄2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp sea salt
Honey Horchata Yogurt:
- 1⁄4 cup horchata meal replacement powder
- 2 cups yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup honey
1. To a blender add in the chia seeds, cashews, cocoa powder, cinnamon, cashew milk, vanilla, monk fruit, dates and sea salt. Blend until smooth and it will start to thicken. Set aside for 10 minutes.
2. Make the honey horchata yogurt by mixing together all of the ingredients until well combined.
3. Layer your puddings alternating between the chocolate layer and the yogurt layer. Top with chocolate shavings!
What You Need to Make This Smoothie
Chia seeds are packed with invaluable nutrition including fiber, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, healthy fats and more. While the chia seeds are the star of the chia pudding, 310 Horchata Shake and the spicy-sweet flavor is the star of the yogurt layer.
Fo0r the pudding, you need chia seeds, cashews and cashew milk, cinnamon and cocoa powder, dates, a sugar-free sweetener like monk fruit powder, vanilla extract and sea salt. For the yogurt, you need 310 Horchata Shake, a yogurt of your choice and honey.
Limited Edition 310 All-In-One Horchata Shake
Bring on the fiesta! Our version of the popular Latin American drink, Horchata, has a blissfully-sweet, creamy, and spiced taste that is simply irresistible.
310 All-In-One Horchata captures the festive flavors of this traditional beverage so you can indulge in a luscious treat while supporting your ultimate wellness.
It's formulated without sugar, artificial flavors or additives, and is even vegan, keto, and paleo-friendly to cater to a variety of different lifestyles. Not only is it super creamy and delicious, all 310 All-In-One Shakes contain…
- 26 essential vitamins and minerals to help bolster your health, help avoid nutrient deficiencies, and support energy and vitality
- 100 billion CFU of probiotics to support gut health and weight loss
- Digestive enzymes for proper nutrient absorption
- A blend of plant-based superfoods including a fiber-blend
- Even creamier texture and more mouthwatering taste
- An exciting array of flavors, good enough to be dessert
- Adaptogen blend featuring key mushrooms & herbs for mind & body wellness
This recipe is incredible the way it is, but there are endless ways you can change it to cater to your own preferences. Here are a few!
- Almond or oat milk instead of cashew milk
- 1/2 scoop 310 Chocolate Bliss & 1/2 scoop 310 Horchata for more cocoa flavor
- Pecans or another nut instead of cashews
- Add oats or homemade granola to the yogurt
How to Make This Recipe
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!