Lemon Cream Gingersnap Cookie Recipe
Gingerbread is one of those flavors that's popular during the holidays, but ultra-craveable all year. And with 310 Gingerbread Shake, you can make completely healthy, dessert-like indulgences with the flavor you crave, staying within the calories you desire.
These Lemon Cream Gingershap Cookies help satisfy your cravings for sweet, crunchy, spicy-sweet goodness, with a light and crisp texture and a healthy frosting even kids will love.
What You Need to Make This Recipe
All you need is seven ingredients for these cookies: 310 All-In-One Gingerbread Shake, almond butter, coconut or monk fruit sugar, eggs, coconut oil, vanilla extract and salt. Feel free to add a dash of whatever warm spices you have in your pantry like cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, or ginger for extra flavor, if desired.
NEW 310 All-In-One Gingerbread
If you haven’t baked with 310 All-In-One Gingerbread, this recipe is a great opportunity to try it out! I skipped the all-purpose flour and used this flavorful meal replacement shake instead to provide incredible taste and nutrition without adding any artificial ingredients, flavors, or sugar.
It’s naturally-sweetened with Stevia and monk fruit, so you can satisfy your sweet tooth while supporting your wellness goals. Although most commonly mixed into a shake, you can incorporate 310 Gingerbread Shake into oatmeal, coffee, or even pancakes! Here's what each shake has to offer:
- 26 essential vitamins and minerals to help bolster your health, help avoid nutrient deficiencies, and support energy and vitality
- 100 billion CFU of probiotics to support gut health and weight loss
- Digestive enzymes for proper nutrient absorption
- A blend of plant-based superfoods including a fiber-blend
- Even creamier texture and more mouthwatering taste
- An exciting array of flavors, good enough to be dessert
- Adaptogen blend featuring key mushrooms & herbs for mind & body wellness
Ways to “Shake Up” this Recipe
Aside from adding additional spices, below are a few alternative ingredients that work well in this recipe! For a fully vegan recipe, simply swap out the eggs for flax eggs.
- Chocolate chips for cocoa flavor
- Nuts for crunchy texture
- Cashew butter instead of almond
- 1/4 cup of Chocolate and 1/4 cup of Gingerbread
Ready to get started? Scroll down for the full recipe and instructions!
- 1/2 cup 310 Gingerbread Shake
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup monk fruit or coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
Optional Icing Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt or low-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract or lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon monk fruit or coconut sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine 310 Organic Gingerbread, almond butter, monk or coconut sugar, eggs, coconut oil, vanilla and salt. Mix well until a batter forms.
- Scoop out batter about 1-2 tbsp at a time. Roll into a ball and place on the cookie tray. Repeat until tray is filled and then using either the palm of your hand or a measuring cup, flatten out the cookie balls on the tray. Press them flat so they get thin and crispy.
- Bake for about 12 minutes and take the cookies out to cool.
- Mix together the optional icing ingredients and spread some on each cookie if desired, then enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 cookie without icing (recipe makes about 15 cookies)
- 77 calories
- 6g carbs
- 1g net carbs
- 1g fiber
- 6g fat
- 3.5g protein
What's your favorite baking recipe using 310 All-In-One Gingerbread? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!