Serves about 4
- 1 scoop Unflavored Shake or Unflavored Collagen
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Optional toppings: maple syrup, fruit, chocolate chips, nuts, etc.
- Combine the 310 Shake or Collagen, bananas, peanut butter, eggs, almond milk, maple syrup, baking powder and salt in a blender. Blend until completely smooth.
- Fold in any desired add-ins.
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium/high heat. Once warm, add 1/4 cup of the batter at a time into the pan. Once bubbles start forming on the top, flip pancake over until cooked through. Repeat until batter is gone.
- Serve, top with any desired toppings, and enjoy!
What is your favorite weekend breakfast? Let us know in the comments below!
Looking for more healthy recipes? Check out other delicious nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!