St. Patties Day Smoothie
If you're seeking that traditional Shamrock Shake flavor, this healthier creation offers all of the rich, minty creaminess without the sugar and unhealthy ingredients in other versions.
What I love most about this shake is how indulgently creamy it is, and you would never even know there's spinach and avocado in it - making it a great way to get in more greens.
While my recipe is completely vegan for those who eat plant-based or are trying to consume less dairy, you can use regular dairy alternatives if you prefer or have those on hand.
This smoothie tastes like a special seasonal treat but will fuel your body and supply invaluable nutrients! Read on to make yours.
Total Time: 6 minutes
Servings: 1 smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- ⅓ cup frozen avocado *cubed*
- 2 dates *pitted*
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup cashew milk
- ⅓ cup coconut yogurt
- 1 scoop shamrock cream meal replacement
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 tbsp mini dark chocolate chips
- Toppings: coconut whipped cream and mini dark chocolate chips
- Add all ingredients (except mini chocolate chips) into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into your favorite glass and top with coconut whipped cream and mini chocolate chips.
What You Need to Make This Shake
This recipe includes avocado, spinach, dates, frozen banana, cashew milk, coconut yogurt, vanilla extract, and shamrock meal replacement in the shake base, and coconut whipped cream and mini chocolate chips on top.
310 Shamrock Cream Shake
This shake has that special mint-vanilla, classic shamrock shake taste because of the star ingredient, 310 Shamrock Cream meal replacement shake.
Not only does this shake offer awesome taste and well-balanced nutrition to replace a meal, it also supports total health from various blends including a vitamin and mineral blend, digestive blend, superfood blend, and body balance blend, including special mushrooms and herbs to support stress relief.
If you want to switch things up, here are some ways that you can do that with your shakes...
- Use regular dairy milk and yogurt instead of non-dairy
- Try a chocolaty version of this recipe with 310 Chocolate Bliss Shake instead of Shamrock Cream
- Add the mini chocolate chips into the blender as well for some additional crunch
- Try it with frozen cauliflower instead of banana for less carbs
How to Make This Recipe
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
What's your favorite recipe to bake using 310 Shamrock Cream? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!