Cheers to Healthy Hydration
Do you know the telltale signs of dehydration? You may be thinking that’s completely unnecessary because you’re sure you get enough water each day, but the truth is, research shows that up to 75% of Americans may be living in a state where they are chronically dehydrated! (1)
And without sufficient water, your body can’t support you in optimal health OR help you lose weight.
If you’re lacking the needed water in your system (which you can also get from drinking other healthy beverages like this detox lemonade as well as eating fruits and veggies), you’re likely to feel pretty awful.
And that’s because 60% of our adult bodies are made up of water…60%! When you were younger, your infant body was made up of 75% of water – three fourths of your body!
Stay Hydrated with the 310 Triple Pack Lemonade
You can see why it’s important to constantly be replacing the water that we lose every day. And if we don’t, we’re likely to feel…
- Dizzy or off balance
Not to mention that becoming too dehydrated is extremely dangerous, especially in high temperatures. Your body will literally shut down without water. While you can go weeks without food, you can only go days (or potentially even hours) without water!
So, it’s time to get hydrated, people! It’s actually not that difficult if you find ways to stay hydrated that you enjoy, and I’m going to give you some great options.
Many people don’t bother with drinking water each day because they are simply too busy or don’t like the taste, but there’s a solution for both of these things.
But first, let’s look at some of the major ways that water dramatically enhances your life` (mind, body and spirit):
- Boosts your energy/metabolism – Your cells require water to fulfill a number of different processes in your body, including giving you energy and promoting good sleep. Having enough water also revs up your metabolism and helps your body burn more fat.
- Helps you build muscles – Your body continually needs water so that your muscles get the electrolytes they need. If you don’t have enough water, you won’t be able to successfully flex, build or tone your muscles.
- Combats hunger and cravings – Water is a natural appetite suppressant! And half the time you think you’re hungry, you’re actually just thirsty. Being full and satisfied from water also helps to reduce cravings, so you’ll eat less calories each day when you stay hydrated.
- Detoxes your body – Water acts as the best cleansing system throughout your entire body, allowing internal processes to run smoothly and toxins to be promptly discarded. It also helps alleviate bloating.
- Improves digestive health – Your body needs water to properly metabolize food and distribute nutrients to the correct locations in your body. Having enough water in your system also helps prevent constipation.
- Great anti-aging defense – Water is the best natural anti-aging elixir, as having enough of it keeps your skin moisturized, healthy, hydrated and glowing.
- Boosts mood and brain function – Even mild dehydration can negatively affect your mood and concentration and even lead to headaches but having enough water in your system keeps your moods balanced and your brain working at top performance.
Stay Hydrated with the 310 Triple Pack Lemonade
So, now you know why you NEED healthy liquids, but just how much do you need, and what can you have instead of just plain ole’ water?
Research varies in opinions on the amount of water you require each day, but a safe bet is to get about 8-10 cups of water/healthy liquids, or more if you live in a hot climate, exercise or are pregnant or nursing.
And as for what you can drink besides water, the first rule of thumb is to cut out all sugary beverages. Say goodbye to the soda, energy drinks and high sugar beverages of your past; instead, you can replace them with equally delicious, healthy substitutions. Also, try to limit how much caffeine you drink each day.
Beyond that, you can drink healthy liquids to your heart’s content, including lightly caffeinated or herbal teas and sugar-free beverages (that don’t contain artificial sugars) like 310 Lemonade.
What makes 310 Lemonade so amazing?
This lemonade comes in 5 unbelievably delicious flavors including Strawberry, Raspberry, Blackberry, Pineapple Mango and Original Lemon, has NO sugar or artificial sweeteners, and instead contains proven ingredients that help you reduce cravings and lose weight.
With a highly-researched green tea extract called Greenselect® Phytosome™, this lemonade gives you a natural energy boost and increases your metabolism, so you burn more calories throughout your day. It also contains alkalizing minerals (calcium, magnesium and potassium) which balance the PH levels in your body, creating the perfect environment for weight loss.
So, as you can see, drinking enough water each day is completely achievable, especially with 310 Lemonade. Check out this video to see how 310 CEO and Founder, Tim Sharif, incorporates healthy hydration into his daily life.
For an even fruitier twist on typical water, you can even infuse the taste of fresh fruits and veggies into your water or lemonade using an awesome, portable infuser water bottle.
Continually staying hydrated has never been easier or more satisfying. Make yourself a vow to start getting enough H20 every day for shining health and weight loss success!