Cool down this summer and take your taste buds on vacation with this tropical, fruity, and beautiful layered smoothie that we think you'll find simply irresistible!
You'll pour a layer of refreshing mango smoothie on top of a creamy apple banana base, for a scrumptious and colorful two-for-one drink that's a true adventure for your taste buds!
Apple Banana Mango Surprise Shake Recipe
In this delicious Apple Banana Mango Surprise recipe, you’ll find a blissfully inviting mix of our All-In-One Vanilla Crème Shake with orange juice, mango, oats, and Greek yogurt, combined with our mouthwatering fruity, sweet-tasting 310 Apple Banana Greens. Together they create such an explosion of flavor and color that I felt like I was lounging on a beach enjoying a tropical vacation.
Only instead of a sugary cocktail, with this smoothie recipe you're enjoying hearty whole foods that are just as healthy for you as they are tasty (and trust me, it's really, really tasty!). Not only does mango taste blissfully tropical, but it's loaded with vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B-6, magnesium, potassium, and tons of fiber that'll keep you feeling full for longer.
And the addition of our All-In-One Vanilla Crème Shake takes the creaminess and richness of this smoothie recipe to a whole new level! Our shake features the ultimate superfood blend plus 26 essential vitamins & minerals to support your full-body wellness.
The trick to this recipe is to make the apple banana and mango smoothies separately. Then, gently pour or spoon the apple banana recipe on top of the mango. This creates a two-layered smoothie that's just as fun to look at as it is to sip and enjoy!
Or, you can make and drink these smoothies separately! No matter how you choose to blend them up, you'll enjoy sipping on these refreshingly-sweet treats.
Apple Banana Smoothie Ingredients:
- 1 serving 310 Apple Banana Greens
- 1/2 small banana
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- 1 handful spinach
- 2 Tbsp orange juice
Mango Smoothie Ingredients:
- 1 scoop All-In-One Vanilla Crème Shake
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 3 Tbsp orange juice
- 2 Tbsp rolled oats (uncooked)
- 2 Tbsp Greek yogurt
- The night before you make the recipe, slice up and freeze the banana on a parchment paper covered tray so it's ready to go the next day!
- Combine the apple banana ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth, then pour into a small bowl.
- Rinse the blender, then blend the mango ingredients together.
- Pour the mango smoothie into your glass first, then gently spoon the apple banana smoothie on top.
- Garnish with a slice of kiwi, serve, and enjoy!
- 330 Calories
- 2g Fat
- 47g Carbs
- 11g Fiber
- 36g NET Carbs
- 31g Protein
What You Need to Make this Shake
This layered shake features two shake recipes in one! Let's review the ingredients in the Apple Banana smoothie. I used 310 Apple Banana Greens, frozen banana, Greek yogurt, orange juice, and spinach.
For the mango smoothie I used All-In-One Vanilla Crème Shake, frozen mango chunks, orange juice, uncooked rolled oats, and Greek yogurt. The end result is a tropical fruit-flavored and creamy two-layer smoothie that will quickly become a new indulgence!
310 All-In-One Vanilla Crème Shake
Let’s talk about our ultra-exciting, totally mouthwatering, All-In-One 310 Shakes! We took our super-creamy, immensely flavorful formula and made it even more appealing to the taste buds.
We tested this new formula over and over and OVER until it was just right. It features an immensely-rich, creamy texture, and a line-up of extremely exciting flavors that rival calorie-packed desserts.
And it's not just creamy and delicious, our brand-new 310 All-In-One Shakes contain…
- 26 essential vitamins and minerals to help bolster your health, help avoid nutrient deficiencies, and support energy and vitality
- 100 billion CFU of probiotics to support gut health and weight loss
- Digestive enzymes for proper nutrient absorption
- A blend of plant-based superfoods including a fiber-blend
- Even creamier texture and more mouthwatering taste
- An exciting array of flavors, good enough to be dessert
- Adaptogen blend featuring key mushrooms & herbs for mind & body wellness
With balanced protein, fiber, healthy fats, adaptogens, digestive enzymes, and low carbs, it’s perfect for your weight loss goals, maintaining a healthy weight, and eating right on a busy schedule.
Check out our blog for everything you want to know about our 310 All-In-One Shakes.
Ways to “Shake Up” this Recipe
As always, you can adjust this recipe to suit your own dietary needs and taste preferences! Here are a few of my favorite alternative ingredients that work great in this recipe…
- Try a different flavor of our All-In-One 310 Shakes, like Caramel Sundae or Chocolate Bliss
- Substitute or add in other tropical fruits like pineapple, coconut, kiwi, papaya, or watermelon
- Add 310 Berry Hibiscus Collagen for an extra boost of protein (and tropical flavor!)
- Swap Greek yogurt for coconut milk or another dairy-free alternative
How to Make this Shake
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
What recipe are you going to make with our All-In-One 310 Shakes? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!