How To Make This Banana Cream Pie Smoothie
Nothing says late summer and early fall like a chilled, completely refreshing, indulgent and uplifting slice of Banana Cream Pie. In the smoothie version of this popular recipe, you get all of the unmistakable flavors of this dessert: from the ripe banana, to the luscious taste of vanilla pudding, silky whipped cream, and crumbly crust from the graham cracker in every sip.
Featuring NEW 310 Banana Cream Pie All-In-One Shake which gives this shake it’s real pie flavor, it’s the perfect treat to enjoy as dessert or a fueling meal any time of day.
- 1/2 ripe peeled banana
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop 310 Banana Cream Pie Shake
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/2 graham cracker sheet, crushed (for topping)
- 2 tablespoons light whipped cream (for topping)
- Add all your ingredients into a blender and blend on a medium-to-high setting until you reach a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Pour your finished drink into a glass or shaker cup, top with the whipped cream and crumbled graham crackers, and enjoy!
- 430 calories
- 47g carbs
- 39g net carbs
- 8g fiber
- 17g fat
- 26g protein
What You Need to Make this Shake
The main ingredients in this sumptuous smoothie are ingredients you may already have at home: like banana, almond (or any milk you choose), Greek yogurt, vanilla extract and honey. It's optional but recommended to top this shake with graham cracker crumbs and light whipped cream, but it's completely up to you.
And finally, the main ingredient in this recipe is the 310 Banana Cream Pie Shake, and we'll talk about that next!
310 All-In-One Banana Cream Pie Shake
Have dessert whenever you want with this brand-new, limited edition shake flavor with creamy banana and luscious cream pie taste. Each sip is like biting into this chilled pie favorite and indulging in the decadence.
But the shake is actually made with nourishing whole foods, and offers well-balanced nutrition to replace a regular healthy meal. 310 Banana Cream Pie is sweetened with plant-based Stevia, and is therefore completely sugar-free, low-carb and keto-friendly. It’s also free from dairy, soy, gluten, and GMOs to fit a variety of lifestyles.
Below are a few additional truly-impressive qualities…
- 15g of plant-based proteins from pumpkin, brown rice, and pea
- 5g of dietary fiber
- 25+ superfoods including broccoli, ginger, spinach, turmeric, and more
- 26 essential vitamins and minerals to supplement a healthy diet
- Probiotics and digestive enzymes for gut and immune health
- Adaptogen mushrooms and herbs for body balance and stress help
Ways to “Shake Up” this Recipe
I made this recipe with a classic banana cream pie in mind, but you can always play around with different ingredients to suit your personal preferences! Below are some variations your can try for an equally tasty shake…
- Cashew or coconut milk instead of almond
- Add frozen cauliflower instead of banana for less carbs
- Add 310 Collagen for 11 additional grams of protein
- Add chia, flax, or hemp seeds for a nutty kick
How to Make this Recipe
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!