Cart0 Shopping Cart

310 Blog

Subscribe to get the knowledge & inspiration for a happier & healthier you!

View All Posts - Diet - Weight loss Can Supplements Help Boost Your Metabolism & Burn Extra Fat?

As our bodies age, our metabolism slows making it harder to burn fat. However, there are various metabolism-boosting supplements, like 310 Nutrition's Metaboost, that help encourage weight loss.

Can Supplements Help You Burn Fat?

The short answer is yes; supplements can definitely help you burn extra fat. Nevertheless, what is within metabolism-boosting, fat-burning supplements matters. Additionally, eating a well-balanced diet in conjunction with exercise makes a big difference in your weight loss journey.

Supplements can definitely help you burn extra fat. Nevertheless, what is within metabolism-boosting, fat-burning supplements matters. 

If your aim is to lose weight, supplements alone are not the cure-all. Even rigid exercise routines are not enough because what we consume makes more of an impact. Anyone trying to lose weight will have heard of the 80/20 rule. That is, 80 percent of weight loss requires a proper diet, while the remaining 20 percent is from exercise.

The 80/20 Rule To Weight Loss

80 percent of fat loss is what you put in your body and exercise is 20 percent. This is because it requires so much effort to burn 500-800 calories. On the flip side, it takes eating smaller healthier portions of food to reduce our calorie intake. 

80 percent of weight loss requires a proper diet, while the remaining 20 percent is from exercise.

An article from Women’s Health[1] illustrates this point further: In order to lose just one pound a day you would have to run seven to ten miles - while most of us are excited if we track ourselves walking a couple of miles. A pound of fat is roughly equal to 1000 calories, and trying to burn 1000 calories in a week by running some weekly marathon is just not realistic.

Lifestyle Balance & Fitness Goals

Most of us work and have kids, so we must balance career and family time while trying to manage our fitness goals. Since what we consume is a whopping 80 percent of potential weight loss, eating balanced and healthy meals is the first step. To keep the weight off, plan to eat a balanced diet of high protein and complex carbs. Replacing high-calorie foods with low fat and low calorie is just one part of losing weight because you also have to watch out for food portions.

Since what we consume is a whopping 80 percent of potential weight loss, eating balanced and healthy meals is the first step. 

Additionally, the amount of food you eat and portion control is huge. If you are eating large portions of even low-calorie foods, your calorie intake adds up. Smaller portions train your stomach to shrink back to its intended size. Retraining your mind and body to eat enough to be full starts with small portion sizes. Once you get accustomed to eating smaller portions, you get full on fewer calories. Exercising, even if it is 15 minutes  3 days a week, helps to burn fat.

Metaboost: Why Add Metaboost To Your Diet?

Weight loss is possible just by watching what you eat and improving your mobility by exercising for 15 or as little as 20 minutes. Not only does vitamin supplements improve your physical health, but there are also mental health benefits, too. In fact, most health care professionals recommend a daily multivitamin. Naturally, adding Metaboost to your daily supplement will only help to improve your weight loss goals.

Chromax® chromium picolinate is one ingredient contained in Metaboost that is an appetite suppressant, while also helping to balance blood sugar levels. You will also find green tea extract in Metaboost, which contains antioxidants and fat burning properties that helps speed up your metabolism. For those that are caffeine sensitive, Metaboost does contain caffeine for extra energy. Caffeine[2] also reduces the appetite while helping to increase mental focus[3].

Metaboost contains antioxidants and fat burning properties that helps speed up your metabolism. 

In conclusion, if you are looking to lose weight, begin by making a lifestyle change to eat balanced smaller portions. You can also include 310 meal replacement shakes to reduce your caloric intake and still get the protein you need. Secondly, exercise at least 3 times a week even if it is for 15 minutes a day. Finally, try incorporating 310 Metaboost to burn fat by increasing your metabolism, curbing your appetite and giving you more energy.

 

Browse all of 310 Nutrition's weight loss supplements here.

 Sources:

[1] https://www.womenshealthmag.com/weight-loss/weight-loss-80-percent-diet-20-percent-exercise

[2] https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/weight-loss/expert-answers/caffeine/faq-20058459

[3] http://www.coffeeandhealth.org/topic-overview/caffeine-and-mental-alertness/

Leave a comment

Minimize
5 Weight Loss Tips That Actually Work
Get 5 FREE Weight Loss Tips

Ready to shed the pounds? Whether you use our products or not, these 5 tips will help you get started!

5 Weight Loss Tips That Actually Work How Should We Send Your FREE Gift?
5 Weight Loss Tips That Actually Work What's Your Phone Number? We'll text you the tips, and keep you up-to-date with deals and news.
5 Weight Loss Tips That Actually Work What's Your Email Address?
We'll email you the tips, and keep you up-to-date with deals and news.
Minimize
5 Weight Loss Tips That Actually Work Your FREE Gift is on its Way!