How To Make This Chocolate Banana Cream Pie Smoothie
If you haven't experienced the combo of rich, melty chocolate combined with the creamy fruitiness of ripe bananas and luscious cream, it's truly a sensational match to crush your cravings and satisfy your desire for something sweet.
This recipe uses our new 310 Banana Cream Pie Shake, and combined with real chocolate squares and other wholesome ingredients, it's a true treat for all chocolate lovers.
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 oz. dark chocolate squares (70% cocoa or higher)
- 1 scoop 310 Banana Cream Pie shake
- 1/2 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ice cubes (as needed for thickness)
- Light whipped cream
- Unsweetened shredded coconut
- Melt the chocolate squares and add them into a blender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the blender and blend on a medium-to-high setting until smooth and creamy.
- Top with the optional toppings if desired, then sip and savor!
What You Need to Make this Shake
With just a handful of core ingredients plus optional topping ingredients, this shake comes together quickly. You need almond milk (or any dairy-free or light milk), banana, chocolate squares, almond butter (or any type of nut butter), vanilla extract, ice and Banana Cream Pie meal replacement shake.
In addition, for the toppings you need light whipped cream and coconut flakes, or any other healthy toppers you enjoy!
310 All-In-One Banana Cream Pie Shake
Let's talk about the star ingredient in this banana-chocolate indulgence shake. Have dessert whenever you want with this brand-new, limited edition shake flavor with creamy banana and luscious cream pie taste. Each sip is like biting into this chilled pie favorite and indulging.
But the shake is actually made with nourishing whole foods, and offers well-balanced nutrition to replace a regular healthy meal. 310 Banana Cream Pie is sweetened with plant-based Stevia, and is therefore completely sugar-free, low-carb and keto-friendly. It’s also free from dairy, soy, gluten, and GMOs to fit a variety of lifestyles.
Below are a few additional truly-impressive qualities…
- 15g of plant-based proteins from pumpkin, brown rice, and pea
- 5g of dietary fiber
- 25+ superfoods including broccoli, ginger, spinach, turmeric, and more
- 26 essential vitamins and minerals to supplement a healthy diet
- Probiotics and digestive enzymes for gut and immune health
- Adaptogen mushrooms and herbs for body balance and stress help
Ways to “Shake Up” this Recipe
Feel free to switch up this recipe based on what you're currently craving or the ingredients you have on hand. Here are some variations you can try:
- Coconut or cashew milk instead of almond
- Frozen cauliflower rice instead of ice cubes for additional nutrition
- 1/2 Banana Cream Shake and 1/2 Chocolate Bliss Shake for an even more chocolaty kick
- Try topping with a sprinkle of cocoa powder or crushed up chocolate
How to Make this Recipe
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!