How to Make this Chocolate Covered Banana Shake
If you're a fan of frozen chocolate covered bananas, you're going to love this creamy Chocolate Covered Banana Shake that’s made with completely vegan ingredients! This indulgent shake is designed to keep you satisfied with plant-based proteins and dietary fiber, making it the perfect quick breakfast, snack, pre-or-post workout shake, or healthy dessert.
- 1 scoop 310 Organic Chocolate
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 tsp banana extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup ice
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 297 calories
- 34g carbs
- 26g net carbs
- 8g fiber
- 9g fat
- 20g protein
What You Need to Make this Shake
The ingredients that I used to make this are simple. You just need 310 Organic Chocolate, unsweetened almond milk, frozen banana, vanilla extract, hemp seeds, and ice!
310 Organic Chocolate
For a deep, rich cocoa flavor, I used a scoop of 310 Organic Chocolate! This tasty meal replacement shake powder is essential for creating a chocolaty, creamy base for any protein shake, including this one. Not only does 310 Organic Chocolate taste like a classic diner shake, but it has nutrients that can support your overall health and weight loss goals, without any added sugars or artificial flavors. See below for more reasons why I use 310 Shakes!
- Keto, paleo, and vegan-friendly
- 15g of plant-based protein per serving
- Sweetened solely with Stevia and monk fruit
- Contains a blend of organic superfoods including ginger, turmeric, beet, kale, and more
How to Make this Shake
Prepare this shake in just minutes by adding all the ingredients into a blender and gradually blending on a medium-to-high setting for about 40 seconds or until smooth. After ensuring there are no clumps remaining, pour the drink into a glass or shaker cup and savor your yummy shake!
Don't like making the same recipe twice? Check out these alternative ingredients that can help you shake things up!
- Organic Mocha instead of chocolate
- Coconut milk instead of almond
- Add cacao powder and/or cacao nibs for more chocolate flavor
- Chia or flax seeds instead of hemp
- Add a splash of the Almond Breeze Banana Almond Milk for more banana flavor
Looking for More Recipes?
Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!
What are your favorite recipes using 310 Organic Chocolate? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
In This Recipe
310 Chocolate Bliss Shake
Indulge in an insanely delicious, complete superfood meal, providing well-balanced nutrition and targeted ingredients for total immune, digestive, and full-body health. View Shake »