How to Make Chocolate Protein Brownie Bites
When it comes to my top cravings, they are undoubtedly chocolate and pumpkin. So I figured, why not make a totally delectable recipe that includes BOTH?
Whenever you’re having cravings for something sweet and want to put dessert on the menu, keep this recipe close by! In fact, these Chocolate Protein Brownie Bites are so packed with nutrition, they can even be part of a healthy snack or meal!
And they’re so fudgy and delicious that you can put them out for friends when you entertain, or make them for your kids…
Read on to learn how to make this healthy dessert the entire family will love!
- 2 scoops 310 Organic Chocolate
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup cashew
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Liquid Stevia or monk fruit to taste
- 1/3 cup cacao chunks
- Dash of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350F and line a mini muffin tin with mini muffin liners. Generously grease liners.
2. In a high speed blender or mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until completely combined.
3. Pour brownie mixture into each muffin tin, about 3/4 the way.
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until a skewer/toothpick comes out just clean.
5. Allow to cool in the muffin tin completely. Store in refrigerator once completely cooled.
Serving: 1 brownie bite
- Calories: 98
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Net carbs: 2g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 8g
- Fat: 5g
What You Need to Make These Brownie Bites
As mentioned, this protein brownie bite recipe couldn’t be easier! You can literally have them prepared and into the oven in less than 10 minutes – and they only bake for 12-15 minutes. Let’s take a look at the few ingredients you need… 310 Chocolate Shake, pumpkin puree, cashews, cocoa powder, Liquid Stevia or monk fruit, cacao chunks, and a dash of salt.
310 Organic Chocolate Shake
Personally, I can’t go a day without some sort of “sweet treat”, but I try my best to keep it clean and healthy. 310 Organic Chocolate is a lusciously smooth and ultra-satisfying blend that allows you to crush your sweet tooth cravings without sugar or unhealthy ingredients.
Filled with all organic superfoods, 310 Organic Chocolate gets its sweetness from plant-based Stevia and monk fruit, and its creaminess from organic pumpkin protein, coconut creamer, and more. When you drink this all-organic shake, it really tastes like melted milk chocolate, yet is completely good for you and your weight loss goals.
Like all other 310 Shakes, 310 Organic Chocolate…
- Offers 15g protein, 5g fiber, and only 2g net carbs
- Is sugar, dairy, gluten, soy, and GMO-free
- Is only 110 calories per serving
- Supports immune, digestive, and overall health
I love these protein brownie bites exactly as they are but you may have a taste for different ingredients – which is completely fine, because you can switch this recipe up however you want!
Here are some suggestions for ways that you can make this recipe your own or change it up when cravings strike …
- Use a different flavor 310 Shake (like S’Mores, Mocha, or Vanilla Cake)
- Use a different type of nut, like pecans or walnuts
- Add in strawberries, raspberries, or another type of berry
- Use PB powder for low calorie, peanut-buttery flavor
How to Make this Recipe
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!