Looking for a healthier alternative to sugar-laden holiday dessert drinks? Enjoy this festive Peppermint Mocha Shake that's sugar-free and full of nutrition for an energizing breakfast, snack or dessert!
Hot Shake: Peppermint Mocha Recipe
For me, the holidays don’t officially start until the first sip of peppermint mocha. And with the new release of 310 All-In-One Peppermint Swirl, I have a hunch I’ll be feeling the holiday spirit even more so than usual!
This Hot Peppermint Mocha is a delicious-yet-nutritious coffee shake. It has notes of sweet vanilla bean, rich chocolate, and refreshing peppermint for a flavorful breakfast, snack or even dessert. Without the added sugars and artificial flavors of a typical holiday coffee beverage, you can enjoy this mocha daily for a boost of nutrition while staying warm and cozy.
With powerful antioxidants from cacao powder and coffee, you can help build your body’s immunity while fighting free radicals, to optimize health. Rather than using sugary syrups to sweeten the coffee, I used a scoop of 310 All-In-One Peppermint Swirl for a hint of invigorating mint while incorporating plant-based proteins to promote satiety. As you can see, this is unlike any other mocha at your usual coffee shop!
Keep reading to learn how to make this drink at home…
What You Need to Make This Hot Shake
Let’s go over the ingredients in this recipe. I use our brand new 310 All-In-One Peppermint Swirl, coffee, unsweetened almond milk, cacao powder, and peppermint extract. Like with all of our other coffee-based recipes, you can always use espresso in place of coffee and add more almond milk instead.
NEW 310 All-In-One Peppermint Swirl
If you’re a fan of 310 All-In-One Vanilla Crème Shake, you’re going to adore the new 310 All-In-One Peppermint Swirl! It has the creamy vanilla base that you know and love, with a touch of peppermint that’s not too overpowering, so you can use it in a variety of ways. You can always add a drop or two of peppermint extract, like I do in this recipe, for extra minty-ness!
Flavored with plant-based ingredients including Stevia, you can skip all the unnecessary sugars and additives that are typically in regular peppermint mocha drinks. All without sacrificing taste!
310 All-In-One Peppermint Swirl is also formulated with a coconut creamer to offer a velvety smooth consistency, with zero grittiness that blends beautifully into hot or cold drinks. If that isn't impressive enough, check out some additional qualities of this standout shake:
- 26 essential vitamins and minerals to help bolster your health, help avoid nutrient deficiencies, and support energy and vitality
- 100 billion CFU of probiotics to support gut health and weight loss
- Digestive enzymes for proper nutrient absorption
- A blend of plant-based superfoods including a fiber-blend
- Even creamier texture and more mouthwatering taste
- An exciting array of flavors, good enough to be dessert
- Adaptogen blend featuring key mushrooms & herbs for mind & body wellness
Ways to “Shake Up” this Recipe
Before we get into making this shake, let’s talk about some alternative ingredients that you can incorporate for variety. Below are simple ways to add some variety to this recipe, but you can adjust according to your own taste preferences!
- Use half a scoop of Peppermint Swirl & half a scoop of Chocolate Bliss
- Add collagen for more protein
- Sprinkle on cacao nibs for more chocolate flavor and texture
- Use coconut, cashew, or oat milk instead of almond
- Swap in almond butter or cashew butter for healthy fats
How to Make This Hot Shake
At last, it’s time to assemble this mocha! First thing’s first, brew or warm up a cup of coffee. You can also warm up your almond milk with your coffee for an extra hot mocha, if desired.
Next, simply combine all your ingredients into a blender and blend until everything is completely smooth, which takes around 20 to 30 seconds. Finally, pour your hot shake into a mug or thermos and enjoy your nourishing holiday drink!
- 1 scoop 310 All-In-One Peppermint Swirl
- 1 cup coffee, warm
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1-2 drops peppermint extract
- Warm the coffee if needed.
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 160 calories
- 14g carbs
- 5g net carbs
- 9g fiber
- 4g fat
- 18g protein
What's your favorite shake recipe using 310 All-In-One Peppermint Swirl? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!
In This Recipe
310 Peppermint Swirl Shake
Indulge in an insanely delicious, complete superfood meal, providing well-balanced nutrition and targeted ingredients for total immune, digestive, and full-body health. View Shake »