Looking for a fall treat that will satisfy your sweet tooth, while keeping you on track with your low-carb diet? These Keto-Friendly Peanut Butter Pumpkin Cookies are just what you need!
Keto-Friendly Peanut Butter Pumpkin Cookies
You guys showed so much love for the Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies that I made, that I just had to make another keto-friendly cookie recipe! This time, I decided to create a yummy treat that is perfect for the upcoming holidays and the fall season.
Plus, it features our brand-new 310 All-In-One Pumpkin Spice flavor! Our latest fall season must-have.
These Keto-Friendly Peanut Butter Pumpkin Cookies are packed with warm fall flavors to please all pumpkin spice lovers. They're absolutely fantastic for sharing, and they're made with all vegan ingredients so anyone and everyone can enjoy a tasty dessert without worrying about staying within vegan or keto guidelines.
Not following a keto or vegan lifestyle? You'll still love these delectable cookies, which make a great dessert alternative. Plus you can whip them up in under 25 minutes for a healthy sweet treat!
For a burst of flavor and additional nutrition, I use both 310 Peanut Butter Powder and actual peanut butter. The two ingredients are packed with protein, an essential macronutrient that plays a role in promoting satiety and muscle growth. Peanut butter also contains healthy fats and other vitamins and minerals that are beneficial for health.
If you've never tried the combination of peanut butter and All-In-One Pumpkin Spice, I highly recommend trying it out, you won’t regret it!
What You Need to Make these Cookies
Baking can be intimidating, but this recipe is easy to follow and ideal for bakers at all levels. The ingredients you need for these cookies are 310 All-In-One Pumpkin Spice, almond flour, 310 Peanut Butter Powder, peanut butter, natural sugar-free maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and that’s it!
NEW 310 All-In-One Pumpkin Spice
There are several ingredients that go into pumpkin spice, but why go through the trouble of purchasing all the spices when you can just use our latest 310 All-In-One Shake flavor: Pumpkin Spice?
This shake has all the yummy flavors of the season along with powerful nutrients that you would typically obtain from a well-balanced meal. 310 All-In-One Pumpkin Spice offers plant-based proteins, fiber, adaptogens, and superfoods for a tasty-yet-nourishing snack or dessert! You can use it in your shakes, oatmeal, or baked goods, like in this recipe.
Here are just a few additional reasons why I can’t get enough of 310 All-In-One Shakes!
- Made with top-quality vegan and organic ingredients
- It's Keto and paleo-friendly
- Offers 26 essential vitamins and minerals to help bolster your health, avoid nutrient deficiencies, and support energy and vitality
- 15g of plant-based proteins per serving
- 100 billion CFU of probiotics to support gut health and weight loss
- Free from gluten, dairy, soy, and GMOs
- Naturally-sweetened with Stevia and monk fruit
310 Peanut Butter Powder
In addition to peanut butter, I also included 310 Peanut Butter Powder, one of my favorite shake boosters, for an extra punch of peanut-y flavor and protein. If you’ve never tried 310 Peanut Butter Powder in your shakes or baked goods, this recipe is a great place to start!
We take premium fresh roasted peanuts and press them into an all natural, rich and delicious powder that gives you everything you love about peanut butter, and nothing you don't! We preserved the peanut flavor along with the fiber and protein while squeezing out all the bad stuff like sugar and high calories.
How to Make This Recipe
Ready to get started on making these cookies? Keep scrolling for the full recipe and instructions!
- 1/2 cup 310 All-In-One Pumpkin Spice
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup 310 Peanut Butter Powder
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup natural sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the 310 All-In-One Pumpkin Spice, almond flour, 310 Peanut Butter Powder, and cinnamon.
- In a separate larger bowl, mix together the peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the bowl with the wet ingredients and mix again until a cookie batter forms.
- Scoop batter out about 1-2 tbsp at a time and place on the baking sheet. Using your palm, push down on each cookie to flatten it out slightly.
- Bake for about 10 minutes and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 Cookie (recipe makes about 12 cookies)
- 108 calories
- 6g carbs
- 3g net carbs
- 2.5g fiber
- 7g fat
- 6g protein
Baking is a bit more precise than making shakes, so I tend to follow the recipe more rigidly to ensure I get the ratios of the ingredients correct. However, you can still toss in or swap out ingredients to suit your own taste preferences!
Below are some alternatives you can try incorporating…
- Add nuts for crunch and more healthy fats
- Almond or cashew butter instead of peanut butter
- Cacao nibs for chocolate chip texture
- Dash of nutmeg and clove for more “spiced” flavor
What's your favorite recipe to bake using 310 All-In-One Shakes? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!