How to Make this Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Shake
This sweet, creamy, and tart Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Shake is a satisfying treat that's packed with indulgence from whole foods! It offers 28g of protein from 310 Shake and Greek yogurt and even has 10g of healthy fats to fuel your health. Although this drink may taste like a dessert, it's made from nutrient-dense ingredients both your body and taste buds will love.
- 1 scoop 310 Organic Vanilla
- 1 cup unsweetened cashew milk
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup ice
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Calories: 343
- Carbs: 36g
- Net Carbs: 27g
- Fiber: 9g
- Fat: 10g
- Protein: 28g
What You Need to Make this Shake
First, let's review the ingredients in this recipe! I used 310 Organic Vanilla, unsweetened cashew milk, frozen blueberries, plain Greek yogurt, vanilla extract, apple cider vinegar, fresh lemon juice, and ice. Apple cider vinegar may sound like an odd ingredient to add, but it mimics the tangyness of a classic cheesecake, trust me!
310 Organic Vanilla
310 Organic Vanilla is a must for achieving a yummy, dessert-like flavor without adding any artificial ingredients or sweeteners! This versatile meal replacement shake is the best way to add more quality, vegan protein into your lifestyle. Just one scoop contains 15g of plant-based proteins and 5g of dietary fiber from a blend of pumpkin, brown rice, and pea. And that’s not all, check out even more exceptional qualities, below!
- Vegan, keto, and paleo-friendly
- Sugar-free, sweetened with Stevia and monk fruit
- Free from soy, dairy, gluten, nuts, and GMOs
- Use it in coffee, overnight oats, pancakes, healthy baked goods, and more
Add or swap out any ingredients to suit your own personal taste! Don’t know where to start? Check out the following tips for inspiration!
- Your choice of berries or a mix instead of blueberries
- Use coconut yogurt for a dairy-free, vegan version
- Add chia seeds for more healthy fats
- Extra lemon juice instead of apple cider vinegar
- Add lemon zest for more lemon flavor
How to Make this Shake
Just combine all the ingredients into a blender and blend for 30 to 40 seconds or until everything is completely smooth and creamy. Once there are no clumps remaining, pour your finished drink into a glass or shaker cup and sip away!
Looking for More Recipes?
Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!
What are your favorite recipes using 310 Organic Vanilla? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
In This Recipe
310 Vanilla Crème Shake
100% vegan organic creamy Meal Replacement Shake with 15 grams of plant-based protein along with essential superfoods and nutrients to support your weight-loss goals and journey to a healthy lifestyle. View Shake »