How to Make this Low-Carb Chocolate Icing Pudding
Give yourself something sweet, decadent, and full of healthy fats whenever you’re craving chocolate with this low-carb Chocolate Icing Pudding. It features 310 Chocolate Icing Shake and tastes unbelievably delicious!
With only 6g of net carbs, this recipe is ideal for the keto diet along with anyone else seeking a sumptuous treat to help with their weight loss goals.
Read on to learn how to make this yummy chocolaty pudding…
- 1 scoop 310 Chocolate Icing Shake
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- 2-3 tbsp unsweetened cashew milk
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Optional: few drops of liquid Stevia to taste
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth, stopping and scraping sides when needed. Add more cashew milk, if necessary.
- Garnish with cacao nibs, serve, and enjoy!
- 383 calories
- 23g carbs
- 6g net carbs
- 17g fiber
- 24g fat
- 19g protein
What You Need to Make this Pudding
Let’s review the ingredients you need to make this chocolate pudding. I used 310 Chocolate Icing Shake, ripe avocado, unsweetened cashew milk, cacao powder, vanilla extract, a dash of salt, and a few drops of liquid Stevia to taste.
If you’re on the keto diet, the avocado in this recipe will help you stay in ketosis and satisfy you with healthy fats – so you aren’t reaching for more food or snacks shortly after eating. Plus, with the addition of 310 Chocolate Icing Shake, which we’ll talk about next, you won’t even know there is anything green in this recipe!
310 All-In-One Chocolate Icing
In the mood for chocolate? Have a sweet tooth? This amazing, limited edition shake flavor will help you with both of those things, whenever cravings strike. This special shake flavor tastes just like blissfully sweet and creamy chocolate icing.
In this recipe, the chocolate icing goes perfectly well with the smooth cashew milk, creamy avocado, and aromatic vanilla. It also goes well in so many different shake recipes, and in various foods. Add some to your coffee, yogurt, or oatmeal, or include it in healthier baked goods for nutrition-packed meals that taste like dessert.
Like all other 310 All-In-One Shakes, here are some qualities that make 310 Chocolate Icing Shake extra special:
- Just 110 calories per serving
- Free from sugar, soy, dairy, gluten, nuts, and GMOs
- 25+ superfoods including broccoli, ginger, spinach, turmeric, and more
- 26 essential vitamins and minerals to supplement a healthy diet
- Probiotics and digestive enzymes for gut and immune health
- Adaptogen mushrooms and herbs for body balance and stress help
Want to switch up this recipe slightly? You can alter the taste or try different ingredients to get a unique flavor or use up items you have on hand. We highly recommend you try this recipe exactly as it is at least once (especially if you’re on a low-carb diet), but here are some additional varieties you can try…
- Add raspberries or strawberries for juicy, fruity flavor
- Replace cashew milk with almond or coconut
- Add ½ scoop Chocolate Icing & ½ scoop Mocha for blissful chocolate-coffee flavor
- Add 310 PB Powder for a nutty taste
How to Make this Recipe
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!