How to Make this Pineapple Peach Smoothie
Sip on tropical, juicy flavors all year long with this Pineapple Peach Smoothie made with frozen pineapple and peaches! This simple vegan and gluten-free recipe is full of nourishing ingredients to provide your body with essential vitamins, antioxidants, fiber, and even plant-based proteins for optimal wellness.
- 1/2 scoop 310 Organic Vanilla
- 1/2 scoop 310 Organic Unflavored
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/4 cup frozen peaches
- 1/2 banana
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 258 calories
- 31g carbs
- 21g net carbs
- 10g fiber
- 8g fat
- 17g protein
How to Make this Recipe
To make this smoothie, simply combine all the ingredients into a blender and blend on a medium-to-high setting for 30-40 seconds or until completely smooth. Pour your finished drink into a glass, garnish with chia seeds, and enjoy!
All you need to make this yummy recipe is 310 Organic Unflavored, 310 Organic Vanilla, frozen pineapple, frozen peaches, banana, coconut milk, and chia seeds. Let's get into the ingredients a little further...
As you can see, I used both 310 Organic Unflavored and Organic Vanilla in this recipe! This combination helps add a subtle touch of vanilla bean sweetness while allowing the fruity flavors to shine through. By adding half a scoop of each, you're able to incorporate 15g of protein and 5g of fiber to this smoothie to support satiety and overall health with a blend of pumpkin, pea, and brown rice! I always keep a variety of 310 Shakes in my pantry and here's a few reasons why...
- Use in oatmeal, energy balls, healthy baked goods, chia seed puddings, and more
- Vegan, keto, and paleo-friendly
- Free from sugar, artificial flavors, gluten, soy, dairy, nuts, and GMOs
- Contains organic superfoods including turmeric, beet, kale, ginger, and more
Don't like making the same recipe twice? Try one of these variations for a slightly different but still delicious taste!
- 1/2 scoop 310 Organic Toasted Coconut instead of Vanilla
- Swap pineapple or peach for mango
- Almond milk or coconut water instead of coconut milk
- Hemp or flax instead of chia
- Add spinach or kale for leafy greens
Looking for More Recipes?
Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!