How to Make this Raspberry Jasmine Mint Smoothie
Believe it or not, you only need five ingredients to blend up this yummy and thirst-quenching Raspberry Jasmine Mint Smoothie! Although simple to make, it's full of nutrition from whole foods including 310 Shake and frozen raspberries - offering high-quality protein and fiber. This recipe is a must-try for upcoming summer months!
- 1 scoop 310 Organic Unflavored
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup 310 Jasmine Mint Tea, chilled
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup ice
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 240 calories
- 27g carbs
- 16g net carbs
- 11g fiber
- 5g fat
- 19g protein
What You Need to Make this Smoothie
310 Organic Unflavored
To boost the satiety factor of this recipe, I used a scoop of 310 Organic Unflavored for 15g of plant-based proteins from a blend of pumpkin, brown rice, and pea. I love the natural tanginess of the berries, so I opted for Organic Unflavored to keep the refreshing taste of this drink!
This meal replacement shake is extremely versatile and you can add it to sweet and savory dishes like hummus, sauces, healthy baked goods, and more. See below for more qualities of this shake!
- Formulated with top-quality vegan and organic ingredients
- Free from sugar, soy, dairy, gluten, and GMOs
- 5g of dietary fiber
- Keto, low-carb, and paleo-friendly
310 Jasmine Mint Tea
If you've never tried using 310 Teas in your smoothies, this drink is a great way to try it out! 310 Jasmine Mint Tea has a sweet, earthy, and refreshing flavor that is absolutely irresistible by itself or in a shake. It contains a powerful blend of herbs including green tea, oolong, yerba mate, guarana, and more to gently support digestion and aid in your body's natural detoxification processes.
This recipe is extremely versatile and pairs well with several other ingredients, so go ahead and try including your favorite add-ins for additional flavor and nutrition! Here are some of my personal favorites if you need some inspiration...
- Organic Vanilla or Organic Toasted Coconut instead of Unflavored
- Choose a different berry or do a mix
- Swap out Jasmine Mint Tea for Peach or Hibiscus
- Use coconut yogurt for a vegan/dairy-free version
- Add hemp seeds
- Add leafy greens like spinach or kale
Looking forwarding to trying this recipe? Scroll up for the recipe card!
Looking for More Recipes?
Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!
What's your favorite recipe using 310 Organic Unflavored?! Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
In This Recipe
310 Unflavored Shake - Original
100% vegan organic creamy Meal Replacement Shake with 15 grams of plant-based protein along with essential superfoods and nutrients to support your weight-loss goals and journey to a healthy lifestyle. View Shake »