How to Make this Vanilla Chip Coconut Shake
Look no further for the ultimate healthy dessert shake that's full of amazing flavor and indulgent texture, while being packed with nutrition! This Vanilla Chip Coconut Shake is made with all plant-based, vegan ingredients that offer balanced protein, fiber, and healthy fats. Get ready to make this in just minutes as a quick breakfast, snack, or meal!
- 1 scoop 310 Organic Vanilla
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup ice
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 333 calories
- 35g carbs
- 25g net carbs
- 10g fiber
- 13g fat
- 18g protein
What You Need to Make this Shake
The ingredients I used to make this smoothie are 310 Organic Vanilla, unsweetened coconut milk, frozen banana, vanilla, unsweetened coconut flakes, cacao nibs, and ice. That's it!
310 Organic Vanilla
Just one scoop of 310 Organic Vanilla is all you need to make any recipe taste like a sweet and indulgent dessert! It’s naturally-flavored, with subtle hints of vanilla bean, and without any added sugars! Formulated with a coconut creamer, it offers a rich and creamy consistency, similar to a classic milkshake.
This versatile meal replacement shake fits into the busiest lifestyles and is made with quality ingredients to suit a variety of dietary needs. Just take a look at some of the qualities I personally love, below!
- 15g of plant-based proteins per serving derived from pumpkin, brown rice, and pea
- Free from dairy, soy, sugar, gluten, nuts, and GMOs
- Vegan, keto, and paleo-friendly
- Contains a blend of organic superfoods including turmeric, ginger, beet, spinach, broccoli, and more!
How to Make this Shake
To prepare this shake, simply combine all the ingredients into your blender and blend on a medium-to-high setting until completely smooth and incorporated. After a creamy texture has been achieved, pour your finished drink into a shaker cup, garnish with cacao nibs or coconut flakes, and sip away!
Add or swap out any ingredients you wish, to cater to your own personal taste preferences! Try customizing this recipe with any of the following variations, if desired...
- Organic Chocolate instead of Vanilla
- Frozen cauliflower rice instead of banana
- Coconut cream instead of dried coconut flakes
- Unsweetened vanilla almond milk instead of coconut milk
- 310 Collagen for extra protein
Looking for More Recipes?
Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!
What are your favorite recipes using 310 Organic Vanilla?! Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
In This Recipe
310 Organic Vanilla Shake
100% vegan organic creamy Meal Replacement Shake with 15 grams of plant-based protein along with essential superfoods and nutrients to support your weight-loss goals and journey to a healthy lifestyle. View Shake »