How to Make This Cinnamon Horchata Shake
When you’re in the mood for an extra special treat, this unique Horchata Shake recipe is perfect. While it looks like something you might order for dessert, it’s quick and easy to put together, and packed with superfood, super-fueling ingredients to help you conquer your goals.
Servings: 1 smoothie
- 1 1⁄2 frozen bananas
- 1⁄2 cup frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 scoop horchata protein powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tbsp monk fruit or sugar-free sweetener
- 3⁄4 cup cashew milk
- 1⁄4 cup raw cashews
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 star anise
- 1⁄2 cup filtered water
- 1 tbsp condensed coconut milk + sprinkle of cinnamon (see directions)
- Toppings: whipped cream, cinnamon and star anise
1. Soak the cashews by adding raw cashews, filtered water, a cinnamon stick and star anise to a jar.
Let soak overnight or for a few hours. Then drain the cashews from the water.
2. To a blender add the soaked cashews, protein powder, cashew milk, cinnamon, monk fruit, bananas and frozen cauliflower rice. Blend until smooth.
3. Mix the condensed milk with a little bit of cinnamon and drizzle the inside of the glass. Pour in your smoothie and top with whipped cream and cinnamon.
What You Need to Make This Smoothie
While it may seem like a lot of different ingredients that you don’t usually shop for, you can always make adjustments based on your needs and preferences. But if you’re an adventurous eater, branch out and try the new foods! You may come to find they’re some of your favorites in smoothies!
For this recipe you’ll need bananas, cauliflower rice, 310 Horchata Shake, dried cinnamon and a cinnamon stick, monk fruit or another sugar-free sweetener, cashews, star anise or a citrus fruit, filtered water, condensed coconut milk and whipped cream.
Limited Edition 310 All-In-One Horchata Shake
If you're familiar with Horchata, you know this popular Latin American drink has a blissfully-sweet, creamy, and spiced taste that is simply irresistible. 310 All-In-One Horchata captures the festive flavors of this beverage, so you can indulge in the yummy drink while supporting your ultimate wellness.
It's formulated without sugar, artificial flavors or additives, and is even vegan, keto, and paleo-friendly to cater to a variety of different lifestyles. Not only is it super creamy and delicious, all 310 All-In-One Shakes contain…
- 26 essential vitamins and minerals to help bolster your health, help avoid nutrient deficiencies, and support energy and vitality
- 100 billion CFU of probiotics to support gut health and weight loss
- Digestive enzymes for proper nutrient absorption
- A blend of plant-based superfoods including a fiber-blend
- Even creamier texture and more mouthwatering taste
- An exciting array of flavors, good enough to be dessert
- Adaptogen blend featuring key mushrooms & herbs for mind & body wellness
This drink is incredible the way it is, but there are endless ways you can change it to cater to your own preferences. Here are a few!
- Almond, oat or coconut milk instead of cashew
- 1/2 scoop 310 Chocolate Bliss & 1/2 scoop 310 Horchata for some cocoa flavor
- Hemp or chia seeds for more crunch
- Citrus fruit like oranges instead of star anise
How to Make this Recipe
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!