How to Make this Classic Lemon Cake Shake
Whether or not you’re a lemon lover, your taste buds will flip over the sweet and tangy, citrusy, rich and indulgent, luscious cake-like flavor of this dessert shake recipe.
Infused with the flavor of 310 Lemon Cake Shake, it’s a must-try flavor sensation of bold and fruity mixed with decadent taste. And it includes nourishing ingredients to support your body and mind in your goals while satisfying your cravings, for just 354 calories per smoothie.
- 310 Lemon Cake Shake
- ½ frozen banana
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 cup nut-based milk
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Calories - 354
- Carbs - 31g
- NET Carbs - 23g
- Protein - 30g
- Fat - 14g
What You Need to Make this Shake
With just a handful of ingredients, you can have this shake blended up and ready to drink in minutes. Start with 310 Lemon Cake Shake as the core ingredient, and then add frozen banana (which gives an ice cream-like texture), Greek yogurt, your milk of choice, and lemon juice plus zest that you can get from the same fresh lemon, if possible!
310 All-In-One Lemon Cake Shake
Let’s talk about 310 All-In-One Lemon Cake Shake! Lemon is a flavor that turns on your taste buds and makes all other flavors truly come alive. You can really taste the notes of lemon, luscious cake, and creamy icing in this shake formula - which is made even more delicious by the flavor-enhancing sweet and sour lemon!
This unique shake is sugar-free and can be used for totally yummy, guilt-free smoothies like this recipe, or also to make healthy mocktails, ice cream and popsicle treats, energy balls, baked goods and more for a boost of nutrition in any meal or snack.
See below for why I'm such a major advocate for all 310 All-In-One Shakes:
- 26 essential vitamins and minerals to help bolster your health, help avoid nutrient deficiencies, and support energy and vitality
- 100 billion CFU of probiotics to support gut health and weight loss
- Digestive enzymes for proper nutrient absorption
- A blend of plant-based superfoods including a fiber-blend
- Ultra-creamy texture and mouthwatering taste
- An exciting array of flavors, good enough to be dessert
- Adaptogen blend featuring key mushrooms & herbs for mind & body wellness
Feel free to add or swap out any ingredient to suit your current mood and taste preferences. Here are some variations you may enjoy:
- Coconut yogurt instead of Greek yogurt for a dairy-free version
- MCT Oil as an added boost for body and mind
- Frozen cauliflower rice instead of banana for less carbs
- A tablespoon of dark chocolate chips for a touch of rich chocolate flavor
How to Make this Recipe
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
What's your favorite shake recipe using 310 Lemon Cake Shake or another 310 Shake flavor? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here.