How to Make This Gingerbread Blizzard Smoothie
If you're anything like me, one of my biggest not-so-healthy food cravings is ice cream, especially thick frozen yogurt adorned with delicious toppings. Even better when those toppings are mixed into the ice cream, like one popular fast food chain does, and calls them Blizzards.
Why not make a totally nutritious yet equally lusciously-creamy, indulgent, and exciting blizzard-type treat using 310 All-In-One Gingerbread Shake? Well that's exactly what I'm going to show you how to do. And you won't be disappointed.
Total Time: 6 minutes
Servings: 1 smoothie
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1⁄2 cup cashew milk
- 1 scoop 310 Gingerbread Shake
- 1⁄2 tsp cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp molasses
- 2 Tbsp raw cashews
- 1 Tbsp powdered monk fruit
- 1⁄4 tsp sea salt
- 1⁄2 cup spiced granola *your preference*
- Garnish: gingerbread cookie crumbles, molasses, and gingerbread man
- To a blender, add the frozen bananas, cashew milk, 310 Gingerbread Shake, cinnamon, ginger, molasses, cashews, monk fruit and sea salt. Blend until smooth. Smoothie should have a thick consistency!
- Add your granola to a glass and pour in your smoothie. Mix it up!
What You Need to Make This Smoothie
All of the ingredients that I use in this smoothie are meant to fuel and satisfy your body, but they provide the texture and flavors you're looking for in a frozen yogurt blizzard-type treat. You'll find that the consistency of the smoothie is rich and creamy, and then there's also some added crunch from the mix-ins.
The ingredients I used include 310 Gingerbread Shake; cashew milk as the liquid base; frozen bananas for that ice cream like texture; raw cashews for creaminess and crunch; powdered monk fruit for sweetness; warming spices: cinnamon, ginger and molasses; spiced granola for some healthy carbs, and a dash of sea salt for heightened flavor.
Limited Edition 310 All-In-One Gingerbread
The star ingredient of my healthy blizzard shake is 310 All-In-One Gingerbread, which gives you that spicy-sweet, irresistible holiday cookie flavor, while nourishing your body with vitamins, superfoods and more.
Like all 310 Shakes, 310 All-In-One Gingerbread is formulated with the best, quality ingredients to suit vegan, keto, low-carb, and gluten-free lifestyles. Plant-based Stevia, and organic coconut creamer offer the best sweet and creamy flavor with zero added sugars, so you can feel good about what you're putting into your body.
That's not all, check out the following exceptional qualities that 310 Shakes provide...
- 26 essential vitamins and minerals to help bolster your health, help avoid nutrient deficiencies, and support energy and vitality
- 100 billion CFU of probiotics to support gut health and weight loss
- Digestive enzymes for proper nutrient absorption
- A blend of plant-based superfoods including a fiber-blend
- Even creamier texture and more mouthwatering taste
- An exciting array of flavors, good enough to be dessert
- Adaptogen blend featuring key mushrooms & herbs for mind & body wellness
This drink is incredible the way it is, but there are endless ways you can change it to cater to your own preferences. Below are some alternative ingredients I've personally tried and loved, feel free to give them a try or comment what else you'd include in this recipe!
- Almond or oat milk instead of cashew milk
- 1/2 scoop 310 Chocolate Bliss & 1/2 scoop 310 Gingerbread for some cocoa flavor
- Hemp or chia seeds for more crunch
- Frozen cauliflower instead of banana for less carbs
How to Make this Recipe
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
What's your favorite shake recipe using 310 All-In-One Gingerbread? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!
In This Recipe
310 Gingerbread Shake
Indulge in an insanely delicious, complete superfood meal, providing well-balanced nutrition and targeted ingredients for total immune, digestive, and full-body health. View Shake »