How to Make this Peppermint Ice Cream
If you’re looking for a refreshing, exciting indulgence any time of year, this Peppermint Ice Cream hits the spot. Especially in the summer heat, the creamy vanilla mixed with an infusion of tantalizing peppermint is the perfect thing to cool you off and satisfy your sweet tooth in a healthy way.
Though peppermint is usually a holiday flavor, with 310 Peppermint Swirl Shake, you can add a satisfying dash of this bold mint to shakes, cookies, desserts and more. All while fueling your body with nourishing superfoods.
- Two 14 oz. cans full fat coconut milk, chilled
- 1 cup 310 Peppermint Swirl Shake
- 1/4 cup Medjool dates (or sweetener of your choice)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
Place a large, deep loaf pan or deep pan in the freezer.
In a blender or food processor, add your coconut milk and blend until smooth and creamy.
Add your protein powder, dates or sweetener, and vanilla and peppermint extracts and blend until a thick and creamy texture remains.
Transfer healthy ice cream to the loaf pan. To ensure it doesn't become too icy, lightly mix it every 20-30 minutes for the first hour. Then let it freeze completely.
Thaw for 10-15 minutes before eating. Lightly wet an ice cream scoop before scooping the ice cream into a bowl. To enjoy it soft serve style, let it thaw to desired texture.
Per 1 Serving:
- 309 Calories
- 28g Fat
- 14g Carbs
- 2g Fiber
- 12g NET Carbs
- 5g Protein
What You Need to Make this Recipe
This healthy twist on traditional ice cream is super easy! All you need is two cans of full fat coconut milk (which should be previously chilled in the fridge), 310 Peppermint Swirl Shake, Medjool dates (or a sweetener of your choice), and vanilla and peppermint extracts for extra vanilla and mint flavor.
310 Peppermint Swirl Shake
310 Peppermint Swirl is a seasonal shake flavor that offers everything you love about the holiday season, featuring the taste of a peppermint stick swirled into indulgent vanilla cream.
Plus, like all other 310 Shakes, 310 Peppermint Swirl Shake…
- Offers 15g protein, 5g fiber, and only 2g net carbs
- Contains superfoods, digestive enzymes, probiotics, & adaptogens
- Is just 110 calories per serving
- Is sugar, dairy, gluten, soy, and GMO-free
Don’t have everything you need for this recipe? No problem. With just a few minor adjustments you can still make this delicious frozen treat.
Here are some suggestions I think would taste especially great but feel free to make your own!
- A different flavor of 310 Shake (like Chocolate Bliss or Gingerbread)
- Three frozen bananas in place of the coconut milk
- Choose a very low-carb sweetener like monk fruit instead of dates to make it even lower in carbs and more keto-friendly
How to Make this Recipe
Learn how to make this beverage with the full recipe card up top!
Plus, check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!