Shamrock “Nice” Cream
When you're in the mood for a bowl of rich, ultra-satisfying ice cream, and love the flavor combo of refreshing vanilla-mint and chocolate, this recipe is perfect for you. If you didn't think ice cream could be healthy, think again!
When you freeze bananas, they give a rich and creamy consistency as an ice cream base, and the rest of the ingredients add to the indulgence while also supplying your body with nutrients to power your day. Dig in!
Servings: 1 bowl
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups frozen bananas
- 1 scoop shamrock cream meal replacement
- 1 ½ cup baby spinach
- 4 mint leaves
- ½ cup pistachio milk (or non dairy milk)
- ¼ cup dark chocolate bar (broken into small pieces)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- ¼ tsp maldon sea salt flakes
- To a blender add in the frozen banana, meal replacement, baby spinach, pistachio milk, and mint. Blend until smooth. The consistency should be thick.
- Melt the coconut oil and chocolate bar in a small bowl by microwaving for 1 minute.
- Pour your “nice” cream into a bowl and pour the chocolate sauce on top. Smooth out the chocolate sauce so there is a thin layer covering the top. Sprinkle on the maldon sea salt.
- Freeze for 5-10 minutes until the shell has hardened. Crack with a spoon to eat!
What You Need to Make This Shake
To make this healthy dessert I used frozen bananas, pistachio milk, spinach, mint, and 1 scoop of shamrock cream meal replacement blended until thick (like ice cream), then poured into a bowl topped with a dark chocolate and coconut oil magic shell, sprinkled with sea salt.
310 Shamrock Cream Shake
As mentioned, I used 310 All-In-One Shake in the seasonal Shamrock Cream flavor for this healthy ice cream. The creamy, minty flavor of the shake pairs perfectly with the chocolate on top, creating "I can't believe this is good for me!" taste.
If you want to switch things up a bit, feel free to create your own versions of this delicious shelled ice cream. You can always switch out other meal replacement flavors as you're in the mood for different things.
You can also try these swaps:
- Try a different non-dairy milk like coconut or oat
- Switch the banana for frozen avocado in a pinch
- Try it with chocolate meal replacement for a double dose of rich cocoa
- Add in nuts or cacao nibs for a crunch
How to Make This Recipe
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
What's your favorite recipe using 310 Shamrock Cream? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!