- 4 bananas, peeled, sliced, and frozen
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 scoop 310 Chocolate Shake Powder
- 4 tbsp cacao powder
- A pinch of sea salt
- 4 tbsp 310 Peanut Butter Powder (optional)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, or a few dates (optional)
- Handful of berries (optional)
- In a food processor, combine the frozen banana and almond milk. Pulse until mixture starts to become smooth but do not over blend.
- Add in the chocolate powder, cacao powder, sea salt, as well as the peanut butter powder and maple syrup/dates if desired.
- Blend again until combined and completely smooth.
- Serve immediately topped with berries, or transfer to a container and freeze for better ice cream texture.