How To Make This Healthy Banana Cream Pie Dessert
When you're craving a real dessert using wholesome ingredients, this recipe will give you all the flavor of a luscious Banana Cream Pie while keeping you on track with your goals.
Featuring 310 Banana Cream Pie Shake and nourishing ingredients including Greek yogurt, coconut cream, honey and more, it's easy to make and ultra-satisfying as a dessert for yourself or a group.
For the Crust:
- 1 cup oats (gluten-free if needed)
- 1/2 cup dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
For the Filling:
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 scoop 310 Banana Cream Pie Shake
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/3 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sliced bananas
- Whipped coconut cream (optional)
- Shredded coconut (optional)
For the crust:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Add the ingredients for the filling into the food processor. Process until the mixture comes together and is sticky.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a pie dish to form the crust. Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes, or until lightly golden. Allow to cool.
For the filling:
- Add the filling ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the banana cream pie filling into the cooled crust.
- Arrange sliced bananas on top of the filling.
- If desired, add a layer of whipped coconut cream on top of the sliced bananas and sprinkle shredded coconut over the top.
- Refrigerate the pie for at least 2 hours to allow the filling to set before digging in!
What You Need to Make This Pie
Along with the core ingredients including bananas, whipped cream (I used whipped coconut cream), and 310 Banana Cream Pie meal replacement shake, you may also have some of the other ingredients on hand already.
For the crust, I used a mixture of oats, dates, shredded coconut and coconut oil, which creates a dense and filling texture packed with fiber and healthy fats.
For the filling you will also need Greek yogurt, honey and vanilla extract, giving it additional creaminess and sweetness. And finally, you can also add some additional shredded coconut on top of the finished pie.
310 All-In-One Banana Cream Pie Shake
One of the core ingredients in this healthy pie recipe is of course 310 Banana Cream Pie Shake - giving it that real, refreshing banana cream flavor and supplying whole food nutritional benefits.
310 Banana Cream Pie is sweetened with plant-based Stevia, and is therefore completely sugar-free, low-carb and keto-friendly. It’s also free from dairy, soy, gluten, and GMOs to fit a variety of lifestyles.
Below are a few additional truly-impressive qualities to make your healthy dessert even more rewarding…
- 15g of plant-based proteins from pumpkin, brown rice, and pea
- 5g of dietary fiber
- 25+ superfoods including broccoli, ginger, spinach, turmeric, and more
- 26 essential vitamins and minerals to supplement a healthy diet
- Probiotics and digestive enzymes for gut and immune health
- Adaptogen mushrooms and herbs for body balance and stress help
Ways to “Shake Up” this Recipe
Want to switch up this recipe? Here are some ways that you can change it up based on what you have in your pantry.
- Try a crustless Banana Cream Pie for a quicker version by removing that step
- Try it with 1/2 Banana Cream and 1/2 Vanilla Creme for more vanilla taste
- Add 310 Collagen for 11 additional grams of protein
- Add some chopped nuts to the top for some crunchiness
How to Make this Recipe
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!