Who said "healthy" couldn't be used to describe "cookies"?! These Healthy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are full of nutrition and will satisfy ALL your chocolate cravings! Whip them up in just 30 minutes for a batch that will last all week long.
Healthy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Less is definitely not more when it comes to chocolate! Luckily, you can get your chocolate fix with these Healthy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies! These soft and chewy cookies can be made in approximately 30 minutes and will last you throughout the week for a quick and convenient snack.
For a fresh out of the oven taste, simply pop them in the microwave for a few seconds and enjoy a warm dessert that is full of nutrition and flavor. This recipe makes around 16 cookies, so they’re great for sharing amongst friends and family!
“Healthy” is not usually a word that is used to describe cookies, but just one of these Double Chocolate Chip Cookies contains 6g of protein and 10g of nutritious fats, like omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids from 310 Organic Chocolate and almond butter.
Although not commonly used in traditional baked goods, almond butter is one of my favorite ingredients to use in recipes because it adds subtle nuttiness and a rich, soft texture. If you have a little extra time on your hands, skip the boxed cookie mix and give this recipe a try!
What You Need to Make These Cookies
First, let’s go over the few ingredients in this recipe... You will need 310 Organic Chocolate, almond butter, Swerve or Lakanto Sugar, eggs, coconut oil, vanilla extract, salt, and Lily’s Chocolate Chips. Both the sugar and chocolate chips are linked below for your convenience!
310 Organic Chocolate
Baking doesn’t have to be hard, especially when you have 310 Organic Chocolate! This shake already has the perfect levels of sweetness and rich cocoa flavor to save you time and effort. Whether you’re a skilled or novice baker, 310 Organic Chocolate is great to keep in your pantry to quickly whip up a healthy sweet treat.
It’s made with top-quality vegan and organic ingredients to provide your body with the clean fuel it needs to function optimally - helping you feel good from the inside out! What else does 310 Organic Chocolate have to offer? Just see below for the top reasons why I’m such a big fan!
- Vegan, keto, and paleo-friendly
- 15g of plant-based proteins derived from pumpkin, brown rice, and pea
- 5g of dietary fiber
- Free from sugar, soy, dairy, gluten, and GMOs
Ways to “Shake Up” this Recipe
These cookies are absolutely scrumptious as they are, but there are a few ways you can add even more flavor and texture, if you so desire. The following are some great alternative ingredients that you can incorporate when you make this recipe again!
- Peanut or cashew butter instead of almond
- Add your favorite nuts for more texture
- Top with unsweetened coconut flakes for more flavor
For a fully vegan version, just simply swap out the regular eggs for flax eggs instead.
Ready for your whole kitchen to smell like a bakery? See the full recipe and instructions below!
- 1/2 cup 310 Organic Chocolate
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup Swerve or Lakanto Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Lily's Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine 310 Organic Chocolate, almond butter, keto-friendly sugar, eggs, coconut oil, vanilla and salt. Mix well until a batter forms.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop out batter about 1-2 tbsp at a time. Roll into a ball and place on the cookie tray. Repeat until tray is filled and then using either the palm of your hand or a measuring cup, flatten out the cookie balls on the tray.
- Bake for about 12 minutes and then enjoy!
Serving size: 1 cookie (recipe makes about 16 cookies)
- 126 calories
- 7.5g carbs
- 1.5g net carbs
- 2g fiber
- 10g fat
- 6g protein
What's your favorite recipe using 310 Organic Chocolate? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!