Looking for a tasty snack that will keep you on track with your weight loss goals? These No-Bake Pumpkin Bars are the perfect treat! Filled with healthy fats, including nuts, seeds, coconut oil, and more, these snack bars are low-carb and keto-friendly!
Keto No-Bake Pumpkin Bars Recipe
Typical grab-n-go snacks tend to be overly-processed with preservatives and offer little nutritional value. Although convenient, I usually still feel hungry after eating these types of snacks. So I started making my own to have full control over what goes into my body!
These Keto No-Bake Pumpkin Bars have become my new best friend. I take them with me wherever I go to have a healthy and satiating snack readily available while I run my errands. Made with vegan, keto, and low-carb ingredients, these tasty bars fit a variety of different lifestyles.
Although I don’t personally follow keto guidelines, I'm a big fan of keto-friendly snacks because they're super filling and help hold me over until my next meal. And now that we've launched a brand-new 310 All-In-One Pumpkin Spice Shake flavor, I'm loving this recipe even more.
Using a mix of nuts, seeds, plus the creamy, rich, and healthy All-In-One blend, these No-Bake Pumpkin Bars offer heart-healthy fats, fiber, and additional vitamins that can boost your overall health. You can quickly whip these up in 10 minutes and have them ready to go the next morning for breakfast or a mid-day snack.
Ready to make these yummy bars? Keep scrolling for the full recipe and instructions!
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup Lakanto Maple Syrup
- 4 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 scoop 310 All-In-One Pumpkin Spice Shake
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup crushed walnuts
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- In a large bowl, combine 310 All-In-One Pumpkin Spice, hemp hearts, pumpkin seeds, walnuts and coconut flakes. Mix well.
- In a separate smaller bowl, mix together the almond butter, keto-friendly maple syrup and coconut oil.
- Pour almond butter mixture into the large bowl. Mix well until well combined.
- Transfer mixture into a small parchment-lined baking pan.
- Set in the freezer for about 30 minutes or in the fridge overnight.
- Cut into bars and drizzle with melted almond butter if desired. Enjoy!
Serving size: 1 bar (recipe makes about 12 bars)
- 208 calories
- 6g carbs
- 2g net carbs
- 3g fiber
- 18g fat
- 7g protein
What You Need to Make these Bars
The ingredients in these bars include almond butter, sugar-free maple syrup, coconut oil, our brand-new 310 All-In-One Pumpkin Spice, hemp hearts, pumpkin seeds, crushed walnuts, and unsweetened coconut flakes. I use Lakanto Maple Syrup, but you can use your choice of sugar-free maple syrup!
NEW 310 All-In-One Pumpkin Spice
Adding All-In-One Pumpkin Spice into a shake is the most common way to use this fall-favorite protein powder. But I wanted to get out of my comfort zone and try something new. These Pumpkin Bars took a bit more trial and error to get the perfect taste and consistency, but they turned out quite delicious, if I do say so myself!
310 All-In-One Pumpkin Spice adds the perfect amount of sweetness and flavor while providing additional plant-based proteins, fiber, and nutrition that you would typically obtain from a well-balanced meal. It’s also vegan and keto-friendly which is why it’s my top recommendation to friends and family.
Below are a few more reasons why our All-In-One Shakes are such a hit!
- 26 essential vitamins and minerals to help bolster your health, help avoid nutrient deficiencies, and support energy and vitality
- 100 billion CFU of probiotics to support gut health and weight loss
- Digestive enzymes for proper nutrient absorption
- A blend of plant-based superfoods including a fiber-blend
- Even creamier texture and more mouthwatering taste
- An exciting array of flavors, good enough to be dessert
- Adaptogen blend featuring key mushrooms & herbs for mind & body wellness
Ways to “Shake Up” this Recipe
These Pumpkin Bars are perfect for pumpkin spice season, but you can change the flavor to your liking in a variety of ways. I plan to make these bars year-round, so I have some alternative ingredients to share with you! Take a look below…
- Use a different 310 All-In-One Shake (Chocolate Bliss, Vanilla Creme, or Caramel Sundae)
- Add cacao nibs for chocolate chip texture
- Swap out walnuts for pecans, almonds, or cashews
- Flax or chia seeds instead of pumpkin
- Add a dash of cinnamon for extra spice
What are your favorite baking recipes using 310 All-In-One Shake? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!