Looking for healthy snack options that are perfect for on-the-go? These No-Bake Chocolate Almond Bars can be prepped in just minutes for an easy grab-n-go snack. Plus, they're super tasty, keto-friendly, and full of nutrition for a treat that will keep you on track with your weight loss goals!
No-Bake Chocolate Almond Bars Recipe
Having hearty and healthy snacks readily available is more challenging than it sounds, which is why I’ve started including them in my meal preps! I like prepping my snacks because it’s a great way to save money and have full control of what is going into my body.
Full of healthy fats, fiber, and protein from a variety of whole food ingredients including nuts, seeds, and 310 Organic Chocolate, these No-Bake Chocolate Almond Bars are full of nutrition to keep you satiated whenever you’re craving a sweet snack or breakfast. They have the crunch of a granola bar and chewiness and sweetness of a candy bar (without all the sugar), so you really get the best of both worlds! The best part? You can easily switch up the flavor of these bars to add variety to your snacks, which I will go over later.
Let’s get into making these no-bake bars!
What You Need to Make this Recipe
For this recipe, the ingredients I use are almond butter, sugar-free maple syrup, coconut oil, 310 Organic Chocolate, hemp hearts, chia seeds, chopped almonds, and unsweetened coconut flakes. I use Lakanto Maple Syrup, but you can use whichever sugar-free syrup option you like!
310 Organic Chocolate
Chocolate covered almonds were the inspiration for this recipe, so I decided to go with a scoop of 310 Organic Chocolate to mimic the taste of one of my favorite indulgences. This meal replacement shake has a rich cocoa flavor without any artificial ingredients or sugar, which can be difficult to find. It’s also completely vegan using a blend of pumpkin, brown rice, and pea to offer 15g of plant-based proteins to fuel your body! 310 Organic Chocolate supports many different lifestyles and dietary guidelines, making it an easy recommendation to anyone looking to boost their health.
Here are some other standout qualities that make this shake so special!
- Keto and paleo-friendly
- 5g of dietary fiber per serving
- Free from sugar, soy, dairy, gluten, and GMOs
- Contains a blend of organic superfoods including broccoli, beet, ginger, spinach, and more
Ways to “Shake Up” this Recipe
There are infinite ways you can customize this recipe to suit your taste preferences. I’ve made this recipe a number of times and have yet to make the same thing twice! Check out some of the ways you can switch it up...
- Use a different 310 Shake (Salted Caramel or Vanilla)
- Add cacao nibs for chocolate chip texture
- Swap out almonds for peanuts OR almond butter for peanut butter
- Add a dash of cinnamon for a touch of spice
Ready to make these bars? See below for the full recipe and instructions!
No-Bake Chocolate Almond Bars
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook/Set Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup Lakanto Maple Syrup
- 4 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 scoop 310 Organic Chocolate
- 1/2 cup hemp hearts
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- In a large bowl, combine 310 Organic Chocolate, hemp hearts, chia seeds, almonds, and coconut flakes. Mix well.
- In a separate smaller bowl, mix together the almond butter, maple syrup, and coconut oil.
- Pour almond butter mixture into the large bowl. Mix well until well combined.
- Transfer mixture into a small parchment-lined baking pan (8x8 or smaller).
- Set in the freezer for about 30 minutes or in the fridge overnight.
- Cut into bars and drizzle with melted almond butter if desired. Enjoy!
Serving size: 1 bar (recipe makes about 16 bars)
- 165 calories
- 5g carbs
- 2g net carbs
- 3g fiber
- 13g fat
- 5g protein
What's your favorite recipe to make with 310 Organic Chocolate? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!