How to Make this Pineapple Mint Smoothie
This Pineapple Mint Smoothie is a refreshing, creamy, and fruity drink that has a burst of tropical flavor while offering 20g of protein and 9g of dietary fiber to support your overall health! It's blended from whole foods including 310 Shake, chia seeds, and Greek yogurt for balanced nutrition that will help you feel good from the inside out.
See below for how you can make this recipe!
- 1 scoop 310 Organic Vanilla
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 banana
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2-4 tbsp fresh mint
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup ice
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 285 calories
- 32g carbs
- 23g net carbs
- 9g fiber
- 9g fat
- 20g protein
What You Need to Make this Recipe
To make this recipe, you will need 310 Organic Vanilla, unsweetened almond milk, frozen pineapple, banana, plain Greek yogurt, fresh mint, chia seeds, and ice. If you don't have fresh mint, you can also use a couple drops of mint extract instead.
310 Organic Vanilla
If you're in the mood for more of a dessert smoothie, 310 Organic Vanilla is the option for you! It's sweetened solely with Stevia and monk fruit and completely sugar-free to support your healthy lifestyle. This meal replacement shake even has a blend of plant-based proteins from pumpkin, brown rice, and pea and is a great way to easily incorporate more nutrition into your diet, especially if you're vegan! There's more, check out the additional qualities that make this shake stand out in the crowd...
- Vegan, keto, and paleo-friendly
- 5g of dietary fiber per serving
- Free of sugar, nuts, gluten, dairy, and GMOs
- Use in energy balls, oatmeal, coffee, healthy baked, goods, and more!
There are no right or wrong ways to make a smoothie, so feel free to step outside the box and try some of these alternative ingredients!
- Organic Unflavored or Organic Toasted Coconut instead of Vanilla
- Coconut milk or coconut water instead of almond milk
- Mango instead of pineapple
- Frozen cauliflower rice instead of banana
- Coconut yogurt instead of Greek yogurt for a dairy-free version
- Hemp or flax seed instead of chia
How to Make this Recipe
Let's get into blending! Scroll up for the recipe card and enjoy this fruity smoothie!
Looking for More Recipes?
Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!
What are your favorite recipes using 310 Organic Vanilla?! Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
In This Recipe
310 Vanilla Shake - Original
100% vegan organic creamy Meal Replacement Shake with 15 grams of plant-based protein along with essential superfoods and nutrients to support your weight-loss goals and journey to a healthy lifestyle. View Shake »