Makes 8-12 bars
- 1 scoop 310 Vanilla Chai
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup pumpkin, canned
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or a natural sugar-free alternative
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Optional: crushed walnuts, chocolate chips, etc.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a medium-size baking dish with parchment paper OR spray it with non-stick spray.
- In a bowl, combine the 310 shake, oats, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Mix well to combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine the pumpkin, maple syrup and almond milk. Mix well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix well and transfer to the baking dish.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Like this recipe? Let us know in the comments below!
Looking for more healthy recipes? Check out other delicious nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!
In This Recipe
310 Shake Vanilla Chai
The rich taste of vanilla with a warm, spicy twist from hints of clove, nutmeg and cinnamon. 90 Calories, 15g of Plant-Based Proteins, and 5g of Fiber for overall balanced nutrition. View Shake »