How to Make this Banana Mocha Shake
Did someone say banana and mocha, together?! This exciting shake is a burst of deliciously indulgent flavor in every sip. The smoothie combines the best of both worlds… highly nutritious whole foods in a dessert-like drink that’s rich and satisfying. Plus, it even includes coffee for all you caffeine lovers out there!
Have this Banana Mocha Shake in place of breakfast or another meal for a sweet and yummy treat, as a wholesome snack when you’re craving unhealthy foods, or in place of a sugar-packed dessert when you want to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Read on to learn how to make this super-yummy shake recipe!
- 1 scoop 310 Mocha Shake
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 4-6 oz. shot of coffee
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ cup ice cubes
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 385 calories
- 46g carbs
- 31g net carbs
- 15g fiber
- 15g fat
- 21g protein
What You Need to Make this Shake
Let's review the ingredients to make this delicious sweet and chocolaty indulgence! I used 310 All-In-One Mocha Shake, a shot of coffee, banana, cacao nibs, unsweetened almond milk, chia seeds, and ice cubes. It combines the best of both worlds… a scrumptious “dessert drink” like something you would get at a coffee shop, with the creaminess of a yummy, refreshing smoothie.
310 All-In-One Mocha Shake
Let me tell you… 310 All-In-One Mocha Shake (if you haven’t already tried it), is something to get excited about! It has true chocolaty taste, rich and creamy texture, and total crave appeal, for a fraction of the calories as other coffee-chocolaty treats.
Packed with nutritious plant proteins to give it superior, well-balanced nutrition in every sip, we’re incredibly proud of this shake flavor. In this recipe, 310 Mocha combines perfectly with the creamy banana, bold coffee, and smooth almond milk to create a luscious drink worthy of making over and over again!
Specifically, 310 Mocha Shake is amazing because it offers the following…
- 26 essential vitamins and minerals to help bolster your health, help avoid nutrient deficiencies, and support energy and vitality
- 100 billion CFU of probiotics to support gut health and weight loss
- Digestive enzymes for proper nutrient absorption
- A blend of plant-based superfoods including a fiber-blend
- Even creamier texture and more mouthwatering taste
- An exciting array of flavors, good enough to be dessert
- Adaptogen blend featuring key mushrooms & herbs for mind & body wellness
Want to switch up this recipe based on the ingredients you have in your cabinet, or your personal dietary preferences? Below, I’ll offer up some suggestions for ways I would or have altered it, so feel free to try them, or create your own variations!
- Use decaf coffee for less caffeine or espresso for more
- Add strawberries or another berry for a fruity punch
- Add 310 PB Powder for deliciously-nutty protein
- Use ½ scoop 310 Mocha & ½ scoop 310 Chocolate for more chocolaty flavor
How to Make this Recipe
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
What's your favorite shake recipe using 310 Mocha Shake? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!
In This Recipe
310 Chocolate Bliss Shake
Indulge in an insanely delicious, complete superfood meal, providing well-balanced nutrition and targeted ingredients for total immune, digestive, and full-body health. View Shake »