We'll be ringing in the new year with these Chocolate Peppermint Swirl Cookies! Made with low-carb, nutritious ingredients, these cookies are the perfect healthy alternative for a tasty dessert!
Chocolate Peppermint Swirl Cookies Recipe
Celebrate the new year in a festive and nutritious way with these Chocolate Peppermint Swirl Cookies! This time of year is all about good food and great company, so go ahead and savor your favorite dishes. For dessert, I like to opt for a healthier option after a big meal and these rich, chocolaty cookies are perfect for the occasion. Don’t worry if you’re not a baker... This recipe is easy to follow and quick to make for fresh out of the oven cookies in under 30 minutes!
Yielding around 15 cookies, there’s plenty to share with the whole family. If you have leftovers, these cookies are great grab-and-go snacks whenever you want a sweet treat. Made with almond flour and 310 Shake rather than processed all-purpose flour, these baked goods are full of flavor while keeping you aligned with your health and wellness goals. I also include cashew butter (instead of regular butter) for a source of healthy fats and an extra boost of protein!
What You Need to Make this Recipe
Let’s first review the ingredients that I use to make these yummy cookies! This recipe has 310 Organic Peppermint Swirl, almond flour, cacao powder, cashew butter, Lakanto maple syrup, vanilla extract, baking soda, and salt.
310 Organic Peppermint Swirl
Indulge in peppermint mochas, hot chocolates, shakes, and cookies all in the comfort of your home with 310 Organic Peppermint Swirl! Crafted with top-quality vegan and organic ingredients, this meal replacement shake is free from artificial flavors and sugar to help you recreate your favorite seasonal treats in a healthy way. It has 15g of plant-based proteins from a blend of pumpkin, brown rice, and pea to boost your daily protein intake and increase satiety in a quick and tasty way. Along with impressive protein, 310 Organic Peppermint Swirl also has the following stand-out qualities…
- 5g of dietary fiber per serving
- Soy, dairy, sugar, gluten, and GMO-free
- Vegan, keto, and paleo-friendly
- Contains antioxidant-rich superfoods including kale, spinach, broccoli, ginger, and more
This flavor is limited edition, so grab a bag while it’s available!
Ways to “Shake Up” this Recipe
Although this is a baking recipe, there’s always room for creativity! Below are some variations that I’ve come up with, but there are countless ways to add more flavor to these cookies.
- Chocolate chips for crunch
- Peppermint extract for stronger peppermint flavor
- Almond butter instead of cashew butter
- 1/4 cup of Organic Chocolate and 1/4 cup of Peppermint Swirl
Ready to start baking? Scroll down for the full recipe and instructions!
- 1/2 cup 310 Organic Peppermint Swirl
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1/3 cup lakanto maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine cashew butter, natural sugar-free maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- In another smaller bowl, combine 310 Organic Peppermint Swirl, almond flour, cacao powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix well then pour into the larger bowl.
- Scoop batter out of bowl about 1-2 tbsp. at a time, roll into balls, and place on baking tray. Slightly flatten out the batter with your palm and repeat process until batter is gone.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 Cookie (recipe makes about 15 cookies)
- 79 calories
- 6g carbs
- 2g net carbs
- 3g fiber
- 5g fat
- 3g protein
What's your favorite recipe using 310 Organic Peppermint Swirl? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!