- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large zucchinis, sliced lengthwise with center scooped out
- 1 lb ground beef, grass-fed
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 small red pepper, diced
- 1 small yellow pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup mushroom, diced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional: green onion, diced
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking tray with foil or parchment paper.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan on medium/high heat. Once hot, add onion and cook for about 3 minutes until translucent. Add the garlic and cook another 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Add the red pepper, yellow pepper, and chili powder. Mix well and saute for about 5 minutes.
- Remove veggies from pan and set aside.
- Add ground beef to the pan and cook 5-7 minutes, breaking it up as it cooks, until fully cooked through.
- Combine veggies and meat. Mix well.
- Scoop mixture into the hollow zucchinis. Place zucchinis on baking sheet, top with cheddar cheese, and bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve topped with green onion and enjoy!
- 360 calories per boat
- 10 g carb
- 7 g net carb
- 23 g fat
- 28 g protein
Like this recipe? Let us know in the comments below!
Looking for more healthy recipes? Check out other delicious nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!