Guilt-free Pumpkin Muffins anyone?! These tasty, fall-inspired muffins are not only free from added sugars and additives, but they're full of high-quality nutrition to keep you on track with your goals - while indulging of course!
Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
We’ve noticed a lot of you have asked for more baked goods recipes and we've heard you! Muffins are a popular breakfast item, but they are often loaded with sugar, butter, and artificial flavors, and can make you feel heavy and sluggish. It’s super-easy to grab a muffin while you’re on-the-go, so I totally get it!
However, for a tasty and satisfying breakfast or snack, these spiced Pumpkin Muffins can be made in under 20 minutes and will last you for a few days. Using a few whole food, nutritious ingredients, this healthier spin on an iconic breakfast food will provide your body with the nutrients it needs!
Using 310 Organic Pumpkin Spice and pumpkin puree, just two of these muffins offer 9g of protein and 5g of fiber to keep you satiated for longer periods. Not to mention, I substitute butter for almond butter to add healthy fats and omega-3 fatty acids. I adore making these muffins as part of my weekly meal preps and they're a lifesaver when my days get too hectic!
What You Need to Make this Recipe
This recipe is actually quite simple and straightforward, so don’t worry if you’re not a baker. All you need is 310 Organic Pumpkin Spice, pumpkin puree, creamy almond butter, maple syrup, eggs, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, coconut oil, and dark chocolate chips (optional).
310 Organic Pumpkin Spice
Rather than using regular flour in this recipe, we are going to use a scoop of 310 Organic Pumpkin Spice! This meal replacement shake is packed with fiber, plant-based proteins, and natural sweeteners to give sustenance and flavor to these muffins. They’re also spiced to perfection with cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice for a beloved warm and cozy taste that is fitting for the fall season. 310 Shakes are incredibly versatile and muffins are just one of the many ways you can utilize this protein powder.
I could go on about 310 Shakes, but below are just a few main qualities that I value!
- Formulated with top-quality vegan and organic ingredients
- Free from soy, dairy, gluten, sugar, and GMOs
- 15g of plant-based proteins per serving
- 5g of dietary fiber per serving
Ways to “Shake Up” this Recipe
Like with any of our smoothie or shake recipes, you can switch up the ingredients for these muffins! I make this recipe frequently, so I greatly enjoy experimenting with different flavors to add some variety. Just take a look at some of these alternative ingredients you can try incorporating too!
- Add cacao powder for a chocolate pumpkin flavor (OR use half scoop of Organic Chocolate and half scoop of Organic Pumpkin Spice)
- Mash 2 large ripe bananas instead of pumpkin puree
- Swap out almond butter for peanut or cashew butter
- Add your favorite nuts for texture
- Use two flax eggs instead of regular eggs for a vegan version
Once you have all your ingredients ready, you can easily make this shake in under 20 minutes for a yummy treat that will satisfy your tummy and your sweet tooth!
See below for the full recipe and directions…
- 1 scoop 310 Organic Pumpkin Spice
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/4 cup Lakanto Maple Syrup
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Optional: 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and lightly grease a muffin tin with coconut oil.
- In a bowl, combine 310 Organic Pumpkin Spice, pumpkin puree, almond butter, maple syrup, eggs, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Mix well until a smooth batter forms. Additionally, you can add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips, if desired then pour batter into the muffin tray - filling each about 3/4 of the way.
- Bake for about 13 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let rest and enjoy!
Serving: 2 muffins (recipe makes about 12 muffins)
- 190 calories
- 13g carbs
- 4g net carbs
- 5g fiber
- 14g fat
- 9g protein
What are your favorite baking recipes using 310 Shake? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!
In This Recipe
310 Organic Pumpkin Spice Shake
100% vegan organic creamy Meal Replacement Shake with 15 grams of plant-based protein along with essential superfoods and nutrients to support your weight-loss goals and journey to a healthy lifestyle. View Shake »