How to Make These Blueberry Lemon Pancakes
I’m so used to making sweet and indulgent smoothie recipes with 310 Shakes, but I wanted to switch things up and make something rich and savory this time!
When I was growing up, Sunday mornings were a day for big breakfasts and our favorite was always pancakes. As I’ve gotten older and also more interested in healthy eating, I’ve looked for ways to recreate those Sunday morning flavors in lighter ways, using the most body-fueling ingredients.
These Blueberry Lemon Pancakes are packed with flavor and nutrition, and will truly fill you up. Enjoy them with a couple tablespoons of pure maple syrup or an additional scoop of cottage cheese for an energizing breakfast any day of the week!
*Makes 3-4 pancakes.
- 1 scoop 310 Lemon Cake Shake
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- ¼ cup water
- 3 egg whites
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp lemon zest
- ½ cup blueberries
- Add the first six ingredients into a bowl and mix with a whisk. Add in the blueberries and lemon zest and mix with a spoon to combine.
- Heat a pan and add cooking spray. Spoon the batter onto the pan to make your pancakes!
What You Need to Make These Pancakes
Let's quickly review the ingredients needed for this recipe. I used 310 Lemon Cake Shake, rolled oats, cottage cheese, water, egg whites, lemon juice, lemon zest, and blueberries.
I'll give some options for substitutes at the bottom of the page if you don't have all these ingredients. While some of them may seem like a unique addition to pancakes (like cottage cheese, lemon juice and egg writes!), I promise you that all the flavors come together to create truly indulgent, one-of-a-kind pancakes.
310 All-In-One Lemon Cake Shake
Let's talk about new 310 All-In-One Lemon Cake. If you're a fan of lemon like me, this is a must-try shake flavor. Not only does it taste amazingly delicious on it's own, mixed with milk or water in a Shaker Cup or combined with other ingredients to make a smoothie - this pancakes recipe is proof that it can also be used for many other healthy recipes!
Not only does 310 Lemon Cake bring major tangy-sweet, indulgent dessert flavor, it also offers many unique benefits, making it an "all-in-one" option for a healthy meal.
Each scoop of 310 Lemon Cake Shake provides:
- A variety of nutrient-packed superfoods
- A vitamin and mineral blend
- Probiotics and digestive enzymes for better gut & digestive health
- An adaptogen blend with powerful mushrooms and herbs supporting stress management.
- Just 110 calories and no sugar or artificial sweeteners
In addition, all 310 All-In-One Shakes are vegan, gluten-free, paleo and keto-friendly.
Learn more about 310 Meal Replacement Shakes and see more Flavor Options.
Next, I know it can be hard sometimes to have EVERY single ingredient on hand for a recipe, so I'm going to give you a couple of options in case you need some substitutions for this recipe:
- Greek or regular yogurt instead of cottage cheese
- Another 310 Shake flavor (like Vanilla Creme)
- Two flax eggs instead of egg whites
- Different berries or fruit instead of blueberries
How to Make this Recipe
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
What's your favorite shake recipe using 310 Lemon Cake Shake or another shake flavor? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here.