How to Make This Wildberry Thyme Mocktail
Looking for a seriously satisfying summer mocktail that won't make you feel left out, and offers deliciously bold and fruity taste? This Wildberry Thyme Mocktail brings the ultimate in hydration, while featuring ripe berry taste mixed with a welcome sweet-and-sour punch from fresh grapefruit.
Read on to learn how to make this exciting sweet and fizzy mocktail for your next late afternoon pick-me-up or party.
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 1 mocktail
- 4 fresh blackberries
- 4 fresh raspberries
- 1 ½ oz grapefruit juice
- 1 tsp granulated monk fruit sugar (or cane sugar)
- 1 packet Wildberry Hydrate
- 1 oz filtered water
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 1 ½ oz club soda
- Add the berries to the cocktail glass. Muddle until the juice is released.
- In a cocktail shaker add the grapefruit juice, sugar, hydrate packet and filtered water. Shake or stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add ice cubes and the two thyme sprigs into your cocktail glass. Then pour the hydrate mixture into your cocktail glass and top with club soda!
What You Need to Make this Shake
Start with your choice of berries (I used fresh blackberries and raspberries), and if possible, fresh grapefruit juice. If you don't have a juicer, you can squeeze out the juice yourself, or use a minimal-ingredient added store bought option instead.
You will also need your choice of sugar (I like monk fruit), and 310 Wildberry Hydrate. In addition, you'll need water, club soda, and fresh thyme sprigs - or dried thyme if you don't have fresh.
Let's talk about the key ingredient in this recipe next.
310 Wildberry Hydrate
By the time you feel thirst, your body is already dehydrated, and with busy lifestyles, it can be hard to keep up with getting all of the hydration that we need. 310 Hydrates are your solution for keeping your body properly hydrated, so you can feel energized in mind and body.
Each Hydrate pack contains electrolyte minerals that help to enhance the hydration in your body. You can enjoy a deliciously fruity tasting beverage that will keep you from having to drink bottle after bottle of water. And your body simply functions better for weight loss and a healthy lifestyle when you are well hydrated.
310 Hydrates are unique in that they’re…
- Free from sugar and artificial sweeteners
- Contain key vitamins, minerals, & electrolytes
- Only 10 calories and 2g carbs per serving
- Offer deliciously bold and fruity taste
- Come in a variety of scrumptious flavors
I chose Wildberry Hydrate for this recipe since it goes so well with the other flavors of berry and grapefruit.
Want to switch up this recipe slightly to use up other ingredients that you have on hand? Feel free to get creative and try different varieties. Here are some ways you can switch it up…
- Use another flavor of 310 Hydrates (like Strawberry or Lemon Lime)
- Use different berries (like blueberries or strawberries)
- Try a different citrus fruit, like orange or lemon
- Experiment with different herbs like mint or parsley
How to Make this Recipe
Learn how to make this recipe with the full recipe card up top!
What's your favorite recipe using 310 Hydrates? Let us know in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
Like this recipe? Check out other delicious, nutritionist-approved 310 Nutrition recipes here!